New member intro

Hello I am Polywrath and Im very new to Magick, I have been training with tarot reading, learning pagan Magick and I have some experience with mediumship but I am currently interested in Goetic pathworking after developing a new understanding of demons. I want to use it to create a better life for me and my family and learn as much as I can.

Thank you

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum?
How old are you?
Where are you from?

1 Like

Hey Im a 34 year old man from Ireland, nice to meet you Alazsif

1 Like

Did you do a lot of mediumship?

1 Like

Very little, I was developing my skills pretty well but I eventually stopped because the answers that I really wanted from life where not with the dead but in the future which is why I was drawn to tarot but Im just a beginner with that. Do you have any experience with pathworking?

2 Likes

I’ve done some pathworking. As you might imagine, it’s a long story lol.

1 Like

well im interested if you have the time im just beginning with it really, I’ve used some of the gallery of magick books and set some things in motion over the last couple of weeks, don’t know if they’ve worked yet but im maintaining that they are and not thinking about the results too much.

1 Like

You’re going about it great! A lot of people blow it by getting hung up on results.

1 Like

well not to hung up on the specific results of the spell but I’m trying to stop a harmful and evil narcissist who abuses people without remorse. I cannot stop the thoughts of revenge on this person because they manage to pull the wool over everyones eyes and I need them to be exposed for what they really are, it’s a very frustrating position to be honest.

1 Like

Ooooo, I’m familiar with those. They can be very disruptive, and really fuck with your head.

1 Like

big time, have you had much success with revenge or curses for deserving bastards? lol

1 Like

A little bit. They’re pretty good at fucking themselves too lol

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap: you are absolutely right this person is their own worst enemy however they still seem to keep landing on their feet and fooling the world and Im not letting her get away with how she treated me. working on a few things but theres so many different versions of pathworking its hard to know which way to go.

1 Like

If you have a Kindle Unlimited account, I recommend Baneful Magic by EA Koetting. Pretty much anything by him is great.

1 Like

well it’s pretty much his website lol, I will check it out definitely, any particular work you’ve done from that book that worked for you?

1 Like

I often use his work as an inspiration for my own style, kinda like how a black metal band might be inspired by Bathory or Darkthrone. It works out for me pretty well.

1 Like

oh yeah I get you, I suppose that’s the key, finding what works for you personally, I just bought the book there I liked the look of it lol

1 Like

The gatekeepers are pretty awesome too.

1 Like

yeah EA really doesnt hold back, straight into the hardcore stuff lol

1 Like

This isn’t as easy as it sounds.

Toilet Magick
If you can sit in a seat/chair they use and visualise your shit coming out of you and onto their seat; if you can almost smell it in a little pile; when they seat themselves they will have this on them until they change their clothing and/or bathe. Things start going wrong for them. Takes a bit of visualisation. Works.

Al.

1 Like