New member here

Hello everyone, new member here, I’ve been into succubi since long ago, I don’t really know everything about it but it’s been 7 years I’ve worked on various things concerning them. I am writing this today because I have several questions and recently, stuff did happen but I did still have doubts. I’m with a succubus apparently for more than 3 weeks but I wasn’t really at my home. I did move to my aunt’s place because I worked there and that’s where I met her. Two nights ago I was trying to visualize my succ but I did have a different image in my head… (I’ll probably tell more but I’m not sure it’s required or really important.) It was another woman, had horns and fangs but didn’t look at all like mine, I guess she did stay the night but I’m unsure. The day after I was travelling away far from home for the day and I felt my succubus’s presence in the morning, I did feel her biting slightly my throat and that experience was really pleasurable. But I felt my throat kinda stimulated all day and even when I touched it that felt funny. I tried hurting myself but to no avail… In the evening, while I was daydreaming, I did have the image of a kind of collar, with two crescent moons facing a form of heart and there was a symbol I think in it… To be honest I’m really unsure about it but I’m either curious and worried. I’d be really glad if anyone could bring a reply to this.

Thank you, Anton.

1 Like

Welcome @AntonGASENAEV

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick outside of succubi?

I won’t say I have a clear path because I’m unsure but I’m most likely to follow either the Left Hand or my own… And except succubi I’m not really good at anything else sorry.

That doesn’t exactly answer my questions, but again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Welcome to the forum :wave:t4::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you :v:

Thanks