New Member Here

Hello everyone! My name is Anonymously . I live in New York. I don’t really speaking about myself much, but I appreciate everyone here.Thank you!

1 Like

Hello there. You will need to provide a bit more information about yourself. What kind of magick do you practice and for how long? Where are you from? What new things are you looking to learn here?

Welcome @Anonymously It is a rule of this forum for all new members to introduce themselves properly, so please tell us about you and any experience you may have in magick. This post does not meet our requirement.

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include, and failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Oh my apologies. I had forgotten that that was a request!

Well I have studied magic on and off for almost ten years maybe. I have been afraid to do things because I wasnt ready to see what could be possible (lack of confidence). Now that I feel more sure of myself I would like to enhance my psychic abilities, intuition, and learn divination (which im terrified of).

3 Likes

Well this is definitely the place in which to do this. You almost can’t help but to. Yes realizing your power can be a scary thing. Just pace and don’t force yourself.

I myself am a medium and still get horrified by some of the things that I see. So for me that is why I do not do too much evocation. You will find what is right for you.

Good luck finding your path. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes I read that and Im deeply apologetic for breaking the rule. I promise it was not intentional. I was just so excited to find this place.

I dont think I can say that I have fully practiced. I have read books and did a few spells here and there. They worked but I stopped when the dreams started. I just started trying to create a book of shadows (sorry if I use the wrong term, correct me if needed please), and enhance things.

2 Likes

I thought that I was going crazy but Im glad that I feel reassured here, I will definitely speak less and observe and learn. :slight_smile: Thank you very much for the welcome! I appreciate the love! <3

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thank you both for reminding me. I didnt want to start off on the wrong foot my first day lol. I hope to learn more from everyone here. I strongly believe that wise people try to learn BEFORE calling themselves wise. Id rather learn than assume. Thank you both for welcoming me. Its appreciated greatly, and i hope to hear more from you both soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh you’re doing fine! And btw, in case you didn’t know, your energy is super duper sugary sweet. :yum::joy:

Thank you very much! That is very kind of you. I try hard to be kind because people do have their own problems. You never know if you being nice can save a life, or at least brighten someones day!

1 Like

You’re welcome. And very true indeed. Aren’t you just a breath of fresh air. :grinning:

1 Like

May i ask how long have you been practicing? Are you advanced? I dont want to assume, but you seem advanced in the arts.

1 Like

I am no more advanced than the most advanced members on this forum. I came here to learn just as everyone has.

I have been practicing for close to three decades. There are things that I have mastered but the things I have not mastered are many.

And thank you for the compliment. But I must tell you that I am an asshole too. Just keeping it real. :joy:

1 Like

Well you seem kind to me, so maybe you distribute assholish behavior when someone is showing they need it? Sometimes its simply not your fault lol. Three decades is a very long time, so youre like a professional to me. Youre honesty is appreciated!! Honest people are usually the ones wholl have your back in the worst times, and tell you about yourself too. We all need a doses of truth.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many interesting and exciting things.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the welcome!

I just read your profile and please know that I respect your wishes and I will not do anything to ever disrespect your boundaries, but I will be looking to learn from you too by observing. I hope you dont mind. I love knowledge and am open!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !