New member. Hello~

Hi! My name is Laura. I’ve recently become interested in learning more about demonology (specifically Belial), origins and variations of belief systems related to demons, and any information about working with such entities.

This is a very sudden spark of interest and I am very eager to learn what and what not to do when communicating with demons and other spirits. I hope to become familiar with you all and I look forward to learning as much as I can.

Thanks! :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick at all?

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

I do. I have been actively practicing eclectically since 2013, but I have been experiencing magical things since I was very young.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: What got you interested in Belial?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Laura :wave:t5::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I actually recently realized that he had been trying to get my attention. I did not know this until I looked back at my notes on a spirit board session from years ago. The spelling of his name was scrambled but it appeared so obvious to me a few days ago, whereas at the time I had no clue whatsoever. It was like something clicked and I haven’t been able to get Him out of my head since.
It’s funny because I’m usually good at accepting signs, but that passed well over my head since 2015. When I realized I thought “man, he must think I’m slow as hell.” XD

1 Like

Welcome.

Where do you hail from?

1 Like

Don’t worry time is not important in this case. Main thing is you got your inspiration to start your journey here. I wish you well and hope you discover all your seeking.

1 Like

I’m from Eden, North Carolina. What about you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yorkshire, England. Just out of reach unfortunately.

Welcome, have you only had experience with demons or have you had experience with any other kind of magic?

1 Like

I have never worked with demons before. This is very new to me but it is also very exciting. Previously I have been eclectic, and my theistic beliefs have changed over time. Before Belial I have only worked with Aphrodite and another unnamed void god.
It’s interesting that I’m not sure who the void god is but I feel like he may have been Belial the whole time. I’m not quite sure though, so I keep them distinct from one another until I come to understand Belial a bit more.

1 Like