New member and need your help

Hello
Sorry for my english…
I am a new member and need help please …
I have no experience in magic but I joined the forum hoping to find a solution to my problem …
Especially with a lot of experience and knowledge among the wonderful members of the Forum.
I really need a spiritual reading
to know what my problem I don’t know what is the reason I feel like I losted my memory and now I remember my previous actions …
I was just shocked by everything I did and thought about it I never expected to become this person …
I forgot my dreams and my ambition and became without feelings or attention to anything …
At the time of the occurrence of the decision I don’t have awareness or feelings or perception of my situation only behave as if I am hypnotized magnetically and after time end my feelings and thoughts come back too late and this is repeated without end for 5 years.
I became in a vicious circle of evasion, guilt and shame and it was too late to fix what happened …
Honestly, I don’t know what to do until I am ashamed that this is what I write about myself, but I hope that someone from this forum can help me …

I feel comfortable to know this forum and to join you and thank you all for your time.

2 Likes

@Star55 Welcome to our forum. I take it that you’re a complete beginner in magick. I don’t really understand what your problem is, but I can’t give you a reading as I haven’t been in this forum for three months. It is against the rules. However , I am replying so that this post gets to the top of the recents and hopefully attracts some attention :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum…

2 Likes

It sounds like you have been crossed/cursed. Either someone has done this to you or you have done it to yourself. Do you have any idea who would have done this or why?

If you have been cursed you someone else: Get a mirror. Draw a pentagram on the back of it. While holding the mirror say, " I reflect all curses back to my enemy, I remove all snares and controls, I am protected. I return this curse back."

This should make some difference and is fairly easy for anyone to do.

1 Like

I am grateful to you all…
I will try to do what you mentioned.
Thank you very much for your attention and responses.