New introduction + a scan please

Hello, i am a 16 years old girl,I am from Romania. I haven’t started to do magick yet because i live with very religious family and it’s a bit complicated. Till now i’ve only read a lot of the actual real history(ex.I know that the world was created by multible beings not by the christian bitch demiurge and how the elite are against us all…lol…) . I am very interesed in mental magick(telekinesis,telepathy) and any kind of magick actually. Now I study the tarot but lately I’ve been feeling very anxious and incapable to do almost anything due to some very traumatic experiences . I feel that i am attacked by archons,or parasitic spirits. I have watched on youtube a ritual against those and it worked but it’s not enough. So can someone do me a scan to see what is wrong? Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Pheonix_Witch

Please ask in the scanning thread if someone is willing to do a scan for you.

Welcome, nice to meet you. I’m sure you will find something. I’ve learned a lot from the become a living God book…having a religious family may make it more difficult. However on the other side you can learn a lot from a different perspective. Remember what tons of Christian people do not know. the bible has been changed countless times over centuries. Nobody (that i am aware of) knows what the original says. it could be the exact opposite. Still I find it useful to study and compare toward Mythology as the comparisons are so closely intertwined. As for being attacked by parasitic spirits, a scan yes can do you some good. Also as you searched on youtube you can find more useful things from many different talented people. You can also check into Runes and ask questions via that method.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :wave:t4::blush:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome! Both of my parents were born in Romania.

1 Like