New into NAP, need advise please

Hello, I did the NAP rituals and worked with Nitika, the thing is I feel weird, like tired or stressed and I can’t shake this feeling, has this ever happened to you? Also how do I tell Nitika “Thank you but I no longer need your help, go for now?” I mean not that I judge but demons aren’t really my thing so I think I shouldn’t mess with stuff I do not know well…so how do I say “thanks but no thanks?” is there a safe way or they’re gonna be pissed?

Welcome @m4ster It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Nitika is powerful angel,djinn.When you performing NAP you should know there are other angel who are assisting and opening the ritual. When you finish meditate for a while if you want to be a friend with him,if you don’t have a time for that just say “ thank you” and do your things.

2 Likes

Close the ritual with the Dee-Hay-Tooth (given in the book). It seals the rite off and lets te Spirits know it is done (if you feel the need to do so)
Or, like @princessofdarkness said, spend some time with the Spirit after the ritual.