New home, need creative ideas

Finally,

In my home i just bought. Quite overprised, quite quite too small at 900 sqft, but pretty damn nice and in an awesome tucked away neighborhood in Clarksville TN, almost junglelike.
nice large lot, but gotta do some work on it.
But I have 0 room for evokation work in the house. We have a toxic nasty old shed needing to be torn down which I was hoping I could use for working. until then, I am really needing some good ideas for evokation work. I am in my 4th month of my Pact with Belial, of which this house was one of his perks. I was thinking maybe taking 4 cattle panels, and making a tent with some tarps. any ideas?

my new address is

James Staples V
113 Adkins St.
Clarksville TN 37042

I’d say until you can build a safe shed or something, just get you a large storage tub or a chest made of wood or wicker with a flat top. You can use the flat top of the lid while closed as an altar top and then store your magickal goodies inside when not in use.

The home I am building is relatively small too, I am looking at around 940 sq. ft. so what I did was in the blueprints, I added in a staircase that leads to an upper loft, like a 1-1/2 story home. That loft was a way for me to give myself more room and storage space in such a small home by just planning to extend the pitch of the roof by an extra 12 feet to make room for the loft, which will be my room for magickal workings, arts, and crafts. But hey, if it’s just one person, nothing wrong with a small home. Those tiny houses are growing in popularity here in the U.S. There is a Tv show on HGTV channel called Tiny Houses or something and single people or couples without kids are choosing the small homes because they are so much easier to afford or build from scratch.

If you would prefer to work in your home though instead of in an outdoor shed, the trick to make room, is to make sure your shelving units are tall and slim to free up your floor space. Try not to get any furniture that is short and really wide. The more tall slim storage shelves you have, the less you will have to add more pieces of furniture to find room for your trinkets. And if you have closets, try to add some shelves and cubbies to those two. These little storage cubby units for closets (organizer shelves) can be bought pre-made at Lowe’s or Home Depot, I think that maybe even Ikea and Ashley Home Furniture have them too. Or you can build one with plywood boards. The supplies at lowe’s would only cost around $60-$80 for wood, nails, screws, corner brackets etc. and this could give you some extra free space in your home to make room for an altar chest or a small altar table. You could also improvise and buy one of those small round or square tables made to hold just one indoor plant, and use that as an altar.

Sorry if I am talking too much, interior design, woodworking and architecture is another one of my hobbies. I took some interior design classes in college as electives.

Nah- you don’t talk too much, when valueble data is being put out, in my world- you just keep on talkin! thanks for all the ideas!

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:5743”]I’d say until you can build a safe shed or something, just get you a large storage tub or a chest made of wood or wicker with a flat top. You can use the flat top of the lid while closed as an altar top and then store your magickal goodies inside when not in use.

The home I am building is relatively small too, I am looking at around 940 sq. ft. so what I did was in the blueprints, I added in a staircase that leads to an upper loft, like a 1-1/2 story home. That loft was a way for me to give myself more room and storage space in such a small home by just planning to extend the pitch of the roof by an extra 12 feet to make room for the loft, which will be my room for magickal workings, arts, and crafts. But hey, if it’s just one person, nothing wrong with a small home. Those tiny houses are growing in popularity here in the U.S. There is a Tv show on HGTV channel called Tiny Houses or something and single people or couples without kids are choosing the small homes because they are so much easier to afford or build from scratch.

If you would prefer to work in your home though instead of in an outdoor shed, the trick to make room, is to make sure your shelving units are tall and slim to free up your floor space. Try not to get any furniture that is short and really wide. The more tall slim storage shelves you have, the less you will have to add more pieces of furniture to find room for your trinkets. And if you have closets, try to add some shelves and cubbies to those two. These little storage cubby units for closets (organizer shelves) can be bought pre-made at Lowe’s or Home Depot, I think that maybe even Ikea and Ashley Home Furniture have them too. Or you can build one with plywood boards. The supplies at lowe’s would only cost around $60-$80 for wood, nails, screws, corner brackets etc. and this could give you some extra free space in your home to make room for an altar chest or a small altar table. You could also improvise and buy one of those small round or square tables made to hold just one indoor plant, and use that as an altar.

Sorry if I am talking too much, interior design, woodworking and architecture is another one of my hobbies. I took some interior design classes in college as electives.[/quote]