New here

Hey guys. I am a person who is eccentric and eclectic and I just signed up and well lets just say that I been exploring different things to create my own path. I guess I am sick and tired of following else’s stuff so I began to create my own. I borrow from everything. Wicca, Pagan, Demonolatry, some kabbalah and Satanism and more. Since I am foremost a demonolater I am also a pagan with wiccan overtones minus the fluffy bunny crap and those who espouse Wicca rede like its a religious code or something when in fact it just means advice. If you really consider it, back then it was good advice. But that is besides the point.

I been walking this path since I was 15 years old which is when I began my exploration into the occult after I felt ejected by the Christian “God” and what not. I knew I didn’t belong there and I went through a dark period in my 20’s , I am 36 years old now and I have learned quite a bit especially when it came to demons at the time. But now that I am older and experience them and what their purpose is. I been quite content. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t even see the request but soon as I got home that was the first thing I did was introduce myself because I was on my phone and couldn’t see everything. But no problem :slight_smile: and thanks for letting me know anyway

1 Like

Nice to meet you. I am also a newbie here, my name is RavenAngel8. This is my first time.

1 Like

Welcome @RavenAngel8. Please post your own introduction in a separate thread, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.