New Here

I introduced myself but after reading the rules I see I didn’t do it right. Hi, my name is Kevin, I’m interested in astral projection at will, which I haven’t been able to do. I interested in subjects that are magick or mystical in nature.

Welcome.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

Not really, I’ve experimented, with little results. Then I quit for awhile, but always come back to it. I’ve had a few “Near Death Experiences” where I left my body. I had an OBE once by wanting to do so, but haven’t been able to do it again and really want to. I do a lot of reading on the subject.

1 Like

I’ve read several Grimoires.

Welcome @Marduk :blush:

1 Like

Welcome Marduk. Have you ever listened to binaural beats or isochronic tones? That is one thing that helped initiate my first astral projection experience years ago (though I had no idea what it was). Those can be useful for unlocking certain senses.

Good luck on your Magick quest. May you become that which you seek to be.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve listened to binaural beats, it’s relaxing and I eventually just fall asleep. I had been practicing meditation for awhile and I floated up out of my body next to the celling and was conscience in to places, the physical body and me next to the celling. That was very disorienting but haven’t been able to replicate. Thank you.

1 Like