New here

New here and new to magic. Been reading some of the threads and want to learn more. I don’t have any previous experience so hoping to learn and grow here.

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome.

How old are you?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

Hi Thanks. 25. Well I’m still learning but I’m a little confused on the different areas. Can you practice more than one at a time?

For example, I want to work on spiritual knowledge so that can fall into one category, but I also am interested in learning about white magic. Im outdoorsy so I saw a section for nature Magick I’m curious about and I want to protect my health since I’ve had some struggled in the path so I’m interested in health magic. Getting help with making more money is of course important. And I’d like to be able to discover who/what could be my spirit guides and learn about them.

Im happily engaged but my fiancée and I are having extreme difficulties with his ex and mother of his children. She’s on drugs off and on and prone to violence so I want to cut her off for good and forever from him and I. I love his children, they mainly live with us and I would be more than proud to be their stepmother. So I think that falls under baneful Magick?

So I’m a bit all over the place and not sure if that’s ok or not. There’s so much information on here so it’s overwhelming. Not sure how to pick just one area if you have to do that. Also not sure if you can work on multiple areas at once

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t click on reply like I thought

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :wave:t5::slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and thank you! :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes, you can work in more than one area. The different areas tend to bleed into one another, anyway. However, I would recommend you limit your focus to one specific thing as you learn the basics of magick.

Nature Magick, also called Elemental Magick, can be used for everything under the sun, so if that is the first path you want to walk, it’s a good one.

The first thing you should do is start meditating though.

3 Likes

Ok I’ll take that advice. I found myself leaning more towards the white Magick and a bit more of the demonology than the elemental Magick but if you feel that’s a good place to start I’ll read all the posts in that form.

And I’ll also do a search to learn how to meditate: thank you!

1 Like

You can start wherever you want to. If you want to go the demon route, then do so. You mentioned you were attracted to nature magick so I thought elemental would be the place for you to start. Once you are proficient in Elemental Magick, the skills will transfer over to any other system you want to try.

2 Likes

Thank you. I had an experience the other day with starting and stopping rain in my city at will. To say I was excited was an understatement! I concentrated on it and imagined I was controlling it because it was allowing me to. I did it for a couple of hours before saying “I release this power back to nature” and then letting go.

Now I haven’t even had a chance to practice any of the Magick mentioned In the forums so perhaps this is a sign that you were right in where I should start. Looking forward to learning more!

1 Like

Forgot! Did you have threads recommending how to meditate, especially when trying to find guardian spirits? I know you mentioned it and saw others have mentioned it as well but I’m not sure how to start it

Concerning guardian spirits there is an extremely useful tutorial that @Lady_Eva sends via PM to those who are interested. I have mentioned her so she will get to you as soon as she can :slightly_smiling_face:
Be at peace sister :black_heart::metal:

1 Like

No problem :kissing_heart:

Really appreciate! :heart:

Gotta remember to click reply :joy: not just post

1 Like

I still forget sometimes :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like