New here

Just wanted to introduce myself, and give greetings to all members. Not much else I can say atm just stumbled on this site researching, seemed like a good community of like minded people.

Welcome.

Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magcik. As it is, this post does not fulfil the criteria for a proper introduction because it tells us nothing about you.

My apologies I’m 26 and for the last 10 years I’ve been able to make people’s wishes come true through a blood pact. I’ve been ridden by divinity, have precognition and have been givin visions of sigils, names, occurrences etc. When I go into trances I write hebrew on my body have tattoos still dont know what they mean lol. Is that enough info? If not ask and I will reveal more

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG. There are many posts/links regarding occult knowledge, check out the sites search engine at the upper right and the magnifying glass :mag_right: and you will find the answer.

Yes, thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

It’s a good community

1 Like