New here

Hey, new guy here. Don’t know what to say, except I am incredibly motivated to learn.

2 Likes

Welcome. Please tell us about yourself.

Here are some helpful ideas for a proper introduction:

1 Like

You guys can just call me mind. I don’t really have preferred magicks, I use what I can. I am familiar with gallery of magick books and NAP, ritual magick, sigils. I have been browsing the forums for a while, and I actually made an account because I was compelled to ask you to expand on this quote of yours
“In spiritual warfare, it almost always comes down to whose is the stronger will. The quantity of spirits doesn’t matter, because a powerful will could turn them against the one who sent them.”

I am wondering how somebody would develop such a strong will that it would turn spirits against the one who sent them and how that will would turn spirits against the one who sent them. This is the very definition of my mission here.

2 Likes

How long have you practiced?

About 3 years on and off. Due to incredible foolishness I have become involved in a war of attrition. Magick has consumed my life for the last few months.

1 Like

Thank you for expanding upon your introduction.

I don’t have time right now to answer you about the statement of mine you quoted but I will when I can.

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Okay, I await your reply. Would you start with meditation?

Welcome to the forum.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat ", which literally translates to Fortune Favors the Bold.

Will power is stronger then the gods.

1 Like

Does this forum allow for private messaging?

Yes, but the ability is restricted for new members by the system until they reach a certain threshold of activity in the community.

1 Like

Okay, I was just wondering because there is only a certain level of detail I would ever go into publicly talking on here. Better get to work and start being active on here, this forum is awesome! I appreciate the help and I patiently await your exegesis.

1 Like