New here

New here looking for some advice on where to begin or start,came upon this because of a situation but the more I read,listen, and watch the more I’m drawn to it but as i said where to begin

2 Likes

Welcome @Sickofitmn

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

I’m from u.s.a Minnesota and no experience at all I had a bad situation and wanted to fix it and it lead me to here I dont know what type I’m interested in as everyday I read something listen to various people on their videos I learn there’s alot out there

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

What kind of situation are you looking to fix? When we know that, we can better direct you to appropriate resources to get started.

How were you lead to BALG?

It’s what lead me here and other groups,chats,ect… but it was my ex gf I know I know lol I was desperate and loved her I wanted her back but I found alot of things I never thought possible and I want to learn more

2 Likes

People I was chatting with on another group and live podcast last night

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :wave:t4::grin: you begin by just diving right in. Read some of the threads, use the search function and if you can’t find what you’re looking for, start a thread of your own and ask a question.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Welcome!

Is numbers important?as in waking up at specific times at night repeatedly?

1 Like

Welcome brother, may you find what you seek here

Hi, @Sickofitmn. How are you?

Welcome @Sickofitmn. I hope you can make quick progress here.

1 Like