New here

Hello. new here was hoping to talk to someone regarding break up spells

Welcome @Talukder_Bhai

It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction, as it helps us to get to know you as a real person, and to provide appropriate advice and direction.

1 Like

Welcome @Talukder_Bhai, looking forward to reading what you have to say about yourself.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome :blush:

I look forward to hearing more about you…

Ofcourse. Apologies for that. I had no intention on being rude. I’m just a bit nervous. Let me begin:

I live in England and I have zero experience in magick but I do meditate on a daily basis. Managed to open up my third eye and have been in the process of changing my current. Past 6 months have been good somewhat but as always certain obstacles which is out my reach tend to bite me a bit and pulls me down mentally. The hard part is always picking yourself back up. With this current situation staying at home 24/7 has not been helping so it pretty much affects my mentality a bit more lol. Even though I never practiced magick per say I try to visualize certain things which will happen for me but its tough. I would like to learn magick but I am a bit nervous when it comes to the negative impacts if it does backfire hence I’ve come to this forum.

Overall, I want to thank each and everyone of you who have welcomed me into this forum, it means alot. Really appreciate it

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like