New here to learn!

Hello, my name is Chloe 36/ f living in south florida, studying goetia demons and chaos magick as well as tarot. I somehwat started working with Stolas, nothing big but giving him offerings of incense and candles and did some artwork of him, havent made specific requests just getting to know before i really ask for anything specific i guess. Coming from a christian background growing up is taking some used to letting go if the stigma of ‘demons’ too. Originally came here from googling ‘is it okay to work with multiple demons?’ And looking for others to learn from and other people and their experiences with Stolas and others they have worked with, offering ideas and anything else like types of grpunding or cleansing to do before and after working with them. Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome.

How long have you practiced?

Quite honestly only really started practicing with stolas/any demon at all about 2 weeks ago or less so i am very new, with tarot i have practiced off and on past few years but more frequently now yet still getting used to it ~

1 Like

Im slowly getting into ot by reading about them and i have only drawn stolas sigil/seal, i have a notebook i got to put notes in on each one i study, i have only entered stolas as he is the first and only i have tried, thinking about trying another at the same time also trying to figure out whats the ‘best’ fit for me. I was thinking today that a year ago i would never have pictured myself doing what i am now , studying and working/attempting to work with demons*

Hi and welcome.

1 Like

Hey, Chloe, welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

I’m new as well and excited to learn!

1 Like

Welcome @Srafez Please open your own introductions thread and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have. It is a rule of this forum.

I rarely make offerings. I believe the spirits aid us because it is part of their purpose and it gives them a chance to wield their power in the world, not because we give them stuff.

Differentiating the voice of a spirit from your own inner voice takes practice. A useful exercise is to write down five questions, open the seal of a spirit, ask the questions, and then write down what you hear. Put the paper away for a few hours, and then, when you reread what you wrote, you will be able to notice differences in syntax and phrasing from what your own inner voice uses.

What you gave as an example sound like wandering spirits, and they are just that, wandering. They are always around in the background of reality. When you are seeking contact with a specific being like a demonic king, they don’t usually hang around this plane, so it might take more time to come into contact with them.

1 Like

Thank you I will have to try it, as far as questions do you mean like things I want to know or things I know the answer to?

Hello and welcome @Chloethulu

1 Like

The point of the questions isn’t the answers you receive necessarily, but how they are delivered, in the syntax and grammar of the speech you are writing down.

If you ask a question you already know the answer to, then you may never be sure if the answer you received came from within or without because your mind can trick you.

Ask the spirits whatever you want to know, but the focus should be on how the answer is delivered, not the answer itself.

3 Likes

Oh i see, thank you for the clarification :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

Just searched to see if anyone is from SoFlo to see if I can get a group evocation going. HOLLA!

Welcome to the forum. Stolas is a favorite of mine. Sound choice of first 72 demon on your part.