New here, need opinion and assist

Hello… newbie here.
English is not my native language, please understand and apologies if i have mistranslation,I am 35 years old male, I had a strong Christian background before I entered the magick world and left everything behind, so far I had difficulty meditating and opening sigil until today I tried rosier evocation, I burned red candle with his sigil engravings and I trying to meditate with his sigil, I tried hard until finally I reached a vision, first I saw a window but when I opened only white light then I saw a large luxury door and I opened to enter it, I entered into a large room like a palace ballroom with a red carpet and at the edge i saw rosier sat in a throne with 1 foot lifted, I approached him and I knelt then kissed his hand then came in the line of naked women lined up and he said “I will give them all to you” suddenly i returned to outside and entered the room again and saw a woman with the huge wedding dress I asked to him “who is she?”, “your wife” he said, I dont really like her, pretty asian american girl buts shes not my type, I tried to change her face but I couldn’t, do you think this was just my fantasy or a rosier really who took me there? btw theres some of my conversations and rosiers that I have forgotten and im a pisces with REALLY good fantasy but this my first sigil magick with a vision, i had tried with others entities but i just feel scard and doubt

And i want to say thank you to this community, i learn A LOT from here

1 Like

Welcome to BALG.

A window in a dream may symbolize your outlook or perspective on some aspect of life or may provide insight. Your opening a portal to the universe for guidance and answers. A vision of an open window may represent your willingness to be open to a new idea, a new perspective or a new point of view.

White light is the space within the universe that houses positive or protective energies. White light can mean healing, and protection from negative energies or the source of the vision.

The large door opening is your opening another dimension of your request for prescience and the answers that lie ahead.

The large ballroom in your dream can elevate memories of past or present courtship or love. It could mean that your relationship is working well and you have a new love in your life or marriage is in your future.

The red carpet represents a path in life where you are noticing yourself being better, powerful or positive than other people. Negatively, a red carpet، represents arrogance, self-importance, or the desire to be admired or looked up to.

Red roses usually represents love in some fashion but it can also represent fertility, admiration, and fidelity.

Nice image of Tsar Nicolas II, known as Saint Nicholas the Passion-Bearer in the Russian Orthodox Church.

1 Like

Thank you for your replay, welcoming and beautiful explanation

Is there a possibility this is just my imagination or fantasy?

What should I do next to rosier?

Can i do more than one sigil magick / evocation in one day? because im so excited and i want more lol…

The red carpet represents a path in life where you are noticing yourself being better, powerful or positive than other people. Negatively, a red carpet، represents arrogance, self-importance, or the desire to be admired or looked up to. This is so true… especially the negative represents

I love Tsar Nicolas II, i love his beard and mustache, he is my beard idol

1 Like

I don’t think this was your subconscious mind or dream from stress or worry. My opinion is that this was a series of visions sent to you deliberately in response to your rituals.

That decision is entirely up to you and your rituals for prescience or other directions you wish to take. Think Rasputin and his abilities for future forecasting, knowledge, and prescience. It is a very good start.

Yes you could do a series of rituals in one day, it all depends on the deity and his accedence. I would make a list of things you wish to accomplish and set seperate days for each goal or request that way you have total and seperate focus on each goal.

Good luck and future success.

1 Like

i really really appreciate your reply and advices, thank you so much and wish you all the best

1 Like

Your welcome i am glad i could help.

1 Like