New here just want to share my experience tonite with petitions and a spell

So ive been meditating on some enns the last few weeks and have definitely felt the presence and energy of these spirits. I decided to do spellwork & petitions tonite.

I petitioned some spirits to work on the same problem at different angles, while i was reading each one i felt someone standing behind me which is normal bc my room is tiny. After each one i thanked the spirit, dismissed them & burned the petition.

Then after each one i worked on a spell, and added some ash from the petitions and burned candles on top of it to charge it. Gonna charge the spell throughout the week surrounding it with the sigils of each spirit.

Im keeping it simple for right now as i learn and grow with each spirit. Whats some proper aftercare? Should i meditate on their enns and try to contact the spirits to see how i should go forward?

So far one spirit has guided me to a lot of books, tools, people and especially this forum. Theyre helping a lot & i also started a journal to write down my experiences, what works for me & spells.

2 Likes

Are you asking about the petitions or in general? With the petitions, let them go.do their thing. If you promised to do something in the petition, then make sure you do it when you’re supposed to. Otherwise, let them go.

Mostly in general.

I would simply ask for their continued guidance. It seems to be working so far.

1 Like

Thanks brother! Thinking about calling to astaroth to help with scrying. I have an obsidian crystal orb i wish to ponder

1 Like

Wouldn’t hurt to make an offering before asking. Sweeten the request a little.

I can always do that while charging my spell right? Just invoke the spirit, then make the offering & say its for the service i requested.

Sure. That would work. It’s more important that you do it than when you do it.