New here, introduction

Hi, need some help so I joined.

Names specops, I am 24 live East Coast. Been studying for 5 months but I have 2 problems.

Reasons I need to use mage is because I need some monies from unexpected sources, I need help with a legal problem, and I need to move to Denver asap safely and meet someone I can trust. I’m trying to enlist in military but I have a stupid bench warrent. I can’t afford to move there and bail out so I need some help. If I had like 7200 I could do it the way I know will work. (I’ve tried to clear it before it didn’t work)

I know what spirits to use, I just have another problem.

For now I need to do rituals astrally, because I’m renting a room and I am not going to tell them I practice magic. My plan is to get some financial prosperity and just move out so that would be counter productive if they knew I could use mage.

Let me know what you guys think.
(Btw the warrent is for DV but I didn’t do anything… My problem is really financial atm)

Welcome. Please tell us about your experience in magick.

What do you practice?

What systems or methods do you have experience with?

1 Like

I have been doing the middle pillar ritual tht’s about all i can get away with in my current situation. I can’t do any magic out loud or keep tools around. Scrying into a mirror won’t work because I’d have to use my voice to call the spirit outloud and communicate(i think)

The closest i have ever came to doing ritual in person i created a small setup but it was innefctive. The spirit never showed up and i wasnt in trance or anything.

I have problems with visualization. I am about to get a sinus prodedure done because I have narrow sinuses so I can meditate properly…

1 Like

Try this visualisation walk-through I did with a member.

2 Likes

…not judging you, so please don’t take it that way. If you’re convicted of DV, it’ll be hard to enlist in the military. Depending on whether or not the branch you want to join is overstrength or not, and if they aren’t overstrength and need people, they MIGHT be willing to do a waiver, otherwise, you may not be able to go in. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but please take that into some serious consideration.

Good luck with everything. I’m a Navy Vet, was an Army wife to a combat Veteran, & I work for the VA…I live & breathe military.

2 Likes

SpecOps,

Try chanting. Shout to the ends of the multiverse with a whisper. I recommend beads or knots in string, but matter for you. There are enns on Youtube.

Al.

1 Like

Im new here i have financially, love n relationship problems im currently facing eviction. I have never practiced magic before i would like dome guidance

@Misdluh this is NOT the proper place for an introduction. Please open YOUR OWN topic in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS** area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.

1 Like

Yup, I sure did. You asked what we thought I gave you the reality of what can possibly happen, trying to look out for you., so you can determine which spirit to use to help you. You come back with anger & disrespect. Sorry, I don’t sugarcoat anything when it comes to life…Nice attitude though, you’ll make it, I’m sure. :+1:t5:

Not feeding into your negativity either so with all of that being said, good luck with your case & financial issues, Belial can help with the legal problems :wave:t5::grinning:

2 Likes

@SpecOps
Are you for real? Seriously, what is wrong with you? Why are you coming down so rude on someone trying to help you?

Not only is @anon48508954 my dear friend, she also knows what’s she’s talking about as this is her field of work!

Before anything, work on your attitude first!
Go work with demons and spirit with this attitude and see how one door after another CLOSES IN YOUR FACE!

Everyone one her is super nice and dedicated their free time to helping others, respect that please!

2 Likes

Nowhere in my response to them was I rude or condescending or anything. It’s not in my character here or anywhere else for that matter. Just trying to give info as far as what to expect, should this person actually get a DV charge and still want to join the military. They can then decide what avenues to take and what spirits to work with if they decide to use magick for the situation as far as who to influence for a favorable decision etc, because it’s not impossible… it would be a little difficult, but not impossible.

But hey, whatever…:woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Your reply was perfectly fine @anon48508954, sadly this member threw a tantrum in the moderator’s mailbox asking to leave. I won’t relay the precise content but suffice to say, I’m not sorry to see him gone. :man_shrugging:

His loss. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Lady_Eva.

1 Like