New here hope I'm welcomed

Hiya, call me Rai or Stormy. Ive been on my left hand path journey for a few years but I’ve felt a calling since I was child. I always felt a entity or something watching over me. And latter in life after doing some research and finally reaching out to this entity I had an experience. I saw her/them. Well they were tall feminine in like features. It was an odd feeling. I felt afraid but overjoyed? Had tears running down my face. (This was after weeks of trying to forcefully open my 3rd eye and awaken spiritual through meditation) yet I blacked out afterward and awoke next day with a hand print mark above my bed. Since then I’ve noticed I sometimes have dreams about things happening and then weeks to months later they happen.like dejavu almost. And if I will something I want or tp happen strong enough it will happen or I’ll get what I desire. I still feel the entities presence. I call her/them Lyra. But thats my story and please be gentle I’m not that accomplished as a mage. Im still learning just I figured a my back story would help in introducing myself.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Do you actively practice anything?

Any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

Yes I practice meditation and I’ve read somethings by Ford and various other authors. I don’t really label myself or anything, I’ve tried making contact with Lucifer and Lilith and have felt things but at the same time alot of my rituals are homebrewed if you know what I mean. I’m novice and I want to become more aware and enlightened in my spiritual growth. Jumping in, so strongly with forcefully opening my 3rd eye was, well dumb.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Welcome to our corner of the internet.

1 Like

Thanks! Glad to be here, honestly I just kinda stumbled upon this site. :slight_smile:

Welcome.

1 Like

Thanks glad to have found ya.

1 Like

welcome

1 Like

Please be mindful of the rules and respect the elders here. You will gain more knowledge than you know as I have. Most everyone here is helpful and encouraging. Again welcome.

1 Like

Thank you and I will do just that, I have a good feeling about this place already :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are family here, Rai_Arashi. This site has opened my eyes in many ways. I’ve been practicing for three years. I have done some amazing things, but also failed at times. Never give up! Welcome to the family.

Thank you, and thats very encouraging.

Welcome @Rai_Arashi :blush:

1 Like

Welcome Rai_Arashi :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope the forum will prove useful for your research!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.