New Global Moderators - Appeals Process

Hi Friends,

I’ve devoted the last several months of time toward the release of the Anthology and other creations, and haven’t put much energy into the forum lately.

To help progress, I’ve upgraded Bran to Global Moderator. This means we now have 2, including Gozer. Additionally, I’ve boosted the power of the position.

Their rank now possesses the capability to ban obnoxious users, and delete spam threads.

I trust both their judgement to the fullest, but if you ever feel a G.M. has unjustly removed your topic or banned your account, email me at [email protected] so I can review the case.

I’m confident Gozer and Bran will employ their highest judgement, and only intervene judiciously.

If you still haven’t signed up for the Anthology of Sorcery pre-sale, do so here:
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/anthology]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/anthology[/url]

Be Well,
Timothy

2 Likes

Thans for the confidence, Timothy.

Good move Timmy old bean! And Bran, congrats on the promotion and your first official duty being the removal of that venereal disease that came from a rhinoceros’s ding dong named Elison. Applause!

And now I will sign up for the Anthology pre-sale.

What… Elison got banned? I knew his latest threads were controversial but…

i think people were going to post reviews on his thread too.
He was offering services and I guess how ever you guys want to
word it. I was a victim. Now please don’t delete my account for
working with him.

I wasn’t aware he had so many enemies from the past.

Don’t you worry, Dany. You’re alright! :wink:

Not just his latest threads… A few months ago he was also at it!

I am a bit bummed out that you banned Elison. He gave me some great advice on invocation and I was hoping to converse with him some more. You could’ve simply closed his threads which honestly became so shitty because everybody else threw in a whole lot of drama. You disappoint me, Bran :frowning:

You don’t know him like we on WF do. He’s new around these parts and EM compared to his tenure over on WF. We’ve been dealing with him for nearly two years. Take a look at his posts over there. He deserves to be banned.

Again, you guys don’t know him like we do on WF. And just because he gave good advice doesn’t make him a stand up guy. And I’m willing to bet the Invocation advice he gave you could be found with about 10 minutes of searching Google if you use the proper keywords. And closing his threads wouldn’t have solved the problem. Lady Eva pointed out a few times that Elison threatened to keep opening new threads with the same content over and over until he gets what he wants. A few good posts or a few good advice given here and there doesn’t outweigh all the negativity this guy brings with him across MULTIPLE forums.

Again, you guys don’t know him like we do on WF. And just because he gave good advice doesn’t make him a stand up guy. And I’m willing to bet the Invocation advice he gave you could be found with about 10 minutes of searching Google if you use the proper keywords. And closing his threads wouldn’t have solved the problem. Lady Eva pointed out a few times that Elison threatened to keep opening new threads with the same content over and over until he gets what he wants. A few good posts or a few good advice given here and there doesn’t outweigh all the negativity this guy brings with him across MULTIPLE forums.[/quote]

If Necro isn’t completely banned from BALG (you can send PM’s to him), then I think Elison shouldn’t be either.

Again, you guys don’t know him like we do on WF. And just because he gave good advice doesn’t make him a stand up guy. And I’m willing to bet the Invocation advice he gave you could be found with about 10 minutes of searching Google if you use the proper keywords. And closing his threads wouldn’t have solved the problem. Lady Eva pointed out a few times that Elison threatened to keep opening new threads with the same content over and over until he gets what he wants. A few good posts or a few good advice given here and there doesn’t outweigh all the negativity this guy brings with him across MULTIPLE forums.[/quote]

If Necro isn’t completely banned from BALG (you can send PM’s to him), then I think Elison shouldn’t be either.[/quote]

yeah, who knows how many people he’s killed?!

Some people will be pro, others will be against. It’s impossible to please just everybody and pleasing is not what I aim at. My goal is to keep this forum clean and to keep imposters away. If you’re so fond of him you should have asked his email; but correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen you reacting on his posts.

Ok, perhaps the invocation advice could be found on the web, but he did mention Crowley in his tips about that so… However, I tried searching the web about the knowledge on the tetragrammaton that he gave me and couldn’t find shit.

Some people will be pro, others will be against. It’s impossible to please just everybody and pleasing is not what I aim at. My goal is to keep this forum clean and to keep imposters away. If you’re so fond of him you should have asked his email; but correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen you reacting on his posts.[/quote]

I didn’t want to get in the crossfire lol and I am not “so fond of him”. I just think you are being partial. Most of the commotion was caused by others and necro is STILL NOT COMPLETELY BANNED! Explain this.

as far as I know. He didn’t want anything. He offered
services, fake or real. But people then ended up discrediting
him. Maybe the the guy moved here for a fresh start.
The kill me, post was controversial, I’ll admit.

Though the guy, simply offered services. People on here tried to
discredit him. You guys should of waited at least until I posted
my review to prove whether he was a fake or he was legit.

I know BALG isn’t the place to sell your shit, but I mean as far as
I can see the guy was kinda to me. He didn’t bash me ever. Even
before I paid him or told him about my situation.

Here’s the deal. I’ll post my review. Not on here, but I’ll make a new thread.
Bran you can delete the thread after 2 weeks.
Many people were waiting on whether Elison could deliver on his word.
Alot bought info, but I paid for the actual service. I’ll tell you guys whether he
did what I paid him to do or not.

I mean yeah he was sort of a dick to alot of users, but you guys were dicks
right back to him.

that’s all I’m going to say. Don’t judge. I won’t reply
to any post that quote this.

Necromaster was not my decision so you’re asking the wrong person!

as far as I know. He didn’t want anything. He offered
services, fake or real. But people then ended up discrediting
him. Maybe the the guy moved here for a fresh start.
The kill me, post was controversial, I’ll admit.

Though the guy, simply offered services. People on here tried to
discredit him. You guys should of waited at least until I posted
my review to prove whether he was a fake or he was legit.

I know BALG isn’t the place to sell your shit, but I mean as far as
I can see the guy was kinda to me. He didn’t bash me ever. Even
before I paid him or told him about my situation.

Here’s the deal. I’ll post my review. Not on here, but I’ll make a new thread.
Bran you can delete the thread after 2 weeks.
Many people were waiting on whether Elison could deliver on his word.
Alot bought info, but I paid for the actual service. I’ll tell you guys whether he
did what I paid him to do or not.

I mean yeah he was sort of a dick to alot of users, but you guys were dicks
right back to him.

that’s all I’m going to say. Don’t judge. I won’t reply
to any post that quote this.[/quote]

I second this post and I am looking forward to your review, Dani.

Some people will be pro, others will be against. It’s impossible to please just everybody and pleasing is not what I aim at. My goal is to keep this forum clean and to keep imposters away. If you’re so fond of him you should have asked his email; but correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen you reacting on his posts.[/quote]

I didn’t want to get in the crossfire lol and I am not “so fond of him”. I just think you are being impartial. Most of the commotion was caused by others and necro is STILL NOT COMPLETELY BANNED! Explain this.[/quote]

Yes, you’re right,… I’m being impartial! :-p

The ultimate review of Elison’s abilities lay in the fact he promised to sell “words of power” for marketing and influence, and yet has got his arse banned from precisely those things going badly wrong.

He had warning: his thread tanked over on WF, and that would surely have ben the time to review his methods and call in help. Yet we’ve all seen the result - and he proceeded with the exact same tactics over on EM.

I ask for spiritual advice before posting stuff that’s important to me, like when it’s a new technique or experience, and I’m not even a “pro,” so his inability to use his supposed powers to advance his own cause is all the review we need.

I think you’ve made an excellent call there Bran and I’m profoundly relieved this is divisive and petty affair is over, and we can all move on. Thank you.