New girl

My name is Rana and my preferred magicks are influence, depcetion, and money magick. I need help on trying to focus more on my rituals. I am very good with demons

2 Likes

How about, you introduce yourself first, as you have been asked to do in the four threads you have opened so far? It is a rule of this forum and not optional. Failure to do so will result in your account being suspended and your posts removed until the rule is respected.

1 Like

I moved the topic to the “New Magician Help & Introductions”.
I mean, she said her name, magical fields of studies and things she needs help with. So, that’s good.

HOWEVER, spam is still wrong…

Could you please help me

Actually, she edited the post after I commented.

Her original post was “can someone do magick for me?”

1 Like

Plus, she now says she is “good with demons” yet she is asking how to summon Lucifer, and King Paimon in other threads.

She’s trolling so she’s got multiple flags on her.

1 Like

@coocoo First, lady Eva needs to decide how to hundle things here. You’ve created many unnecessary threads and that is considered spam. Also, we don’t do magic for other people, you need to do your own rituals. I mean, group rituals are a thing, but that’s another story.

@DarkestKnight Well…that’s true.

1 Like

I know about demons but I dont know how to summon

Like there? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Here is my thread you might find helpful.

1 Like

You have repeatedly been told to use the search function, and yet you keep asking the same questions over and over again.

2 Likes

@Nagash She actually made multiple completely new threads. We moved them to the lounge, because that would spam pretty much the forum home page…

2 Likes

Yes, I see.

I already asked her to make her introduction and use the :mag: option, but It’s worth as much as a kiss to a dead person.

2 Likes

I mean, it happens…

Thanks for amending this, @coocoo this forum isn’t just for people to ask for free work from members, so, expect to do some studying and do your own magick, you wouldn’t go on a DIY forum and expect to ask members to come round your house with their toolboxes ready to fix everything.

This is no different, magick is real and is work and it’s best to study how to succeed, not ask people to do it for you.

Just trying to get that out of the way early on so you aren’t waiting for people to fix things for you in a way that will probably not happen.

If you do want to hire someone, go here:

4 Likes