New girl on the block

Hi everyone! My name is Vanessa. I’ve been lurking on this forum for awhile and finally decided to make an account lol i’m 19 & i’ve been interested in magic probably since I was about 11? I dont like to use titles or limit myself to one type of practice… I’m open to learning about everything! I realized I was powerful when I noticed that Ive manifested EVERYTHING like from my high school experience to the job i have now. anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Happy to be here and happy to learn.

7 Likes

Welcome on board!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction, and welcome to the forum.

Do you practice, or have experience in, any particular system of magick?

Welcome!!

I’m into divination, blood magic, candle magic, i like petitions, i do a lot of honey jars. personally, i’ve found that writing out my desires + oils + blood have worked best for me. i’m trying to learn MORE though and how other people practice :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you guys for the warm welcomes!! i think i finally found a place where i won’t feel like i’m crazy! lol no one else around me does magic.

2 Likes

Welcome @ariesangel :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. May you find what you seek

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

being a little crazy isn’t a bad thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I got this very same problem. No one in real life to share all this stuff with. Noone around me. And yes they would also believe I am crazy if I even mention anything in public. Lol !!

Welcome, I’m new too. Way older than you but in experience way behind you. Lol how did you get into Magick?

I have a friend who is a natural born witch. We’ve been friends since we were little and we were just into it lol one time we did a spell to break up a boy i liked and this girl and THAT NIGHT the couple broke up at a school dance!!! so pretty much since then i’ve been into it. of course throughout the years my interest kind of fluctuated but I feel like ever since I got into astrology about two years ago, i’ve been going deeper and deeper into my spiritual side. Now i’m here lol

1 Like

you got that right🤣

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Awesome, Welcome to here, I hope you will learn a lot here. People seem very kind and helping here. I have been spending a lot of time on this site even before I joined it.
It’s amazing to know how you develop all that inside you. Do you believe in Astrology?

Warm greetings Vanessa welcome !:raising_hand_man: