New Chaos Mage

Hi there, my name is Phil and I’m a new member of this forum.
I am very interested in Chaos Magick and Energy Manipulation, specially through mudras and martial arts.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick and ritual?

1 Like

I have little experience. I’ve read for a while and practiced what I feel right for me. Mostly Chaos Magick and Energy Manipulation. Right now, I’m trying to read about elemental magick.

3 Likes

Start here for Chaos Magick, then go here for energy manipulation, and here, here, and here for occult warfare.

I already read the first one about Chaos Magick, gerat book. An some other more. I liked Alan Chapman’s one too. I am know experimenting and trying to unite Chaos magick with elemental mudras, as I posted a questions in https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/mudras-and-fingers-elements-relations/73881 this thread.

Chaos magick and mudras unite within the Logris.

As you know, the Shingon Buddhists have Kuji-In and Kuji-kiri hand mudras with breathwork for their Eastern take on the concept.

The Westernized Logris works a bit different, but the idea is pretty much the same: in depth of trance, breathe to raise power, create a mental grid, and draw a sigil onto it with thought and intention.

Everything old is new again.