New Black Magician

Salutations to all. You can call me Tempest Nightshade. Was a Baptist all my life. Church three times a day, sometimes Saturday depending on the month or special functions.
I was given the opportunity to teach and I studied my bible, maybe a little too much. But I began studying with the Hebrew language and found many errors. Like the hiding of Lilith in the Book Of Isaiah. Something inside me snapped, and my occult journey began back in February of this year.
I dived right in and started EA’s divination course and I’m absorbing everything fast. I love it! I fell in love with tarot and I’m predicting things in my life, wife, and predicted my sister’s divorce two weeks before it happened. I have even helped some deceased family on my wife’s side move on through the tarot! I’m daily talking with spirits through tarot and I find myself extremely blessed and humbled to do what any other cannot or will not do.
So far I’m working with all elemental kings at once, and loving every minute of it! I express my gratitude for being able to join this forum and learn from the best and other like minded individuals. Thank you all

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like