New beginnings with old friends - Intro

For the sake of easiness :grinning: my magical name is fr. Lucha. I have been on this forum for some time. I don’t have any reason why I haven’t introduce myself yet. Simply, I always want to see where I am before start to communicate with others. So, I am here and this is me.

Spontaneously, I have been always in “magick waters” since my childhood days. First vision I had when I was 7 or 8 years old. It was about constitution of The Universe. I didn’t have concepts of god or some supreme being back then. I’ve just been fascinated by the infinitude of The Universe and wanted to know where is that vastness ends? In that contemplation, one day I saw an infinite LIGHT and many universes in it. I knew then, as I know now, that was COSMOGENESIS: constitution of universe. Later, in my adolescence ages (16 yr. o.), I came across to book about kabbalah from Viktorija Lux (Viktorija Lux, “Kabbalah: SECRET SCIENCE of ancient Hebrews”, 1982, Zagreb, Croatia). When I was reading a part where she explains Cosmogenesis according to kabbalah, I had that vision again, which I was spoken of earlier in this text. There, at that moment, my spiritual voyage has begun.

I am 45 years old, interested in all kind of magick systems and initiated in many of them, as well as in a variety of yogic and tantric schools and systems too. My goal is to eternally connect heaven and earth, Anna & Kia, Etheric and Chthonic in my existence as human being.

Zi Dingir Kia Kanpa!
Zi Dingir Anna Kanpa!

I say to you all:

AVE IN LUX AETERNA.

“93 93/93”

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanx :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, we’re all glad to have you here!

1 Like