New Avatar Power 30 days challenge

DAY 23 :
After 9 days of INVOCATION FOR MONEY, an
income of 69,34€ on my bank account that I absolutely did not expect. We are far from the fortune and financial independence :rofl: … but I must admit that the coincidence is interesting!

5 Likes

MAJOR SUCCESS !

This is an interesting development! A nice amount of money in my account … quite unexpected … after only 11 days of CHANT FOR MONEY (Nitika).

Now this is very interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

NAP definitely brings results … The tone of the rituals is very different from what I am used to. I don’t feel or communicate with the spirits of the NAP grimoire as I do now with the Goetia spirits, and I don’t even feel them astrally as I do with the work with the Angels or Archangels.

Nevertheless, the methodology is interesting, quite enjoyable, and likely to be effective. The only drawback really is that this practice requires great regularity. In this sense, it reminds me of creative visualization techniques.

The challenge continue…

9 Likes

Now, the following has nothing to do with the NAP challenge, but it is worthwhile to be exposed:

Yesterday I visited a friend in the hospital. When I arrived, he was very weak. His wife asked me not to make him talk too much because he had been exhausted by the treatments for two days and the doctors wanted him to rest.

While I was sitting next to his bed and his wife was talking to me, I made contact with his wife’s lifeforce, mobilized it, and transferred it to my friend. After about 15 minutes of this silent meditation, without him or her noticing anything, my friend suddenly came alive as if he was waking up from a good sleep. He became more and more voluble and we were able to have a discussion for a good half hour.

After that, as I was leaving, his wife walked me back to the hospital lobby and thanked me warmly, telling me that it was the first time in a week that he was so alive. As I kissed her goodbye, she said in my ear, “I’m exhausted right now”.

It was the first time I had ever experienced a transfer of life force from one person to another. A very enriching experience.

8 Likes

Seeing a meeting approaching at my workplace that almost always ends in a conflict or at least a heated discussion with a member of the management team of the structure where I work, I thought it would be a good idea to test a NaP ritual despite the short time before the meeting.

I could only practice 5 days of INCANTATION TO GIVE POWER OVER OTHERS by calling the spirit Dynamis according to the ritual of the grimoire.

I have to admit that I didn’t believe that these few days would make a difference.

Yesterday the meeting was held. The participant who usually complicates things and systematically finds arguments of opposition in aggressiveness has of course started to intervene.

When I took up his argument to dismantle it with logic, the asshole got angry … and shut up.
And this, my friends, is totally unusual. It was as if he was about to explode in anger, ranting as he is wont to do, but he came to his senses, swallowed his rage, and didn’t say another word for the entire meeting which lasted … 2 hours!!!

I came out totally dazed by this change in behavior that I can only blame on the ritual.

Another unexpected and very interesting success!

9 Likes

You’re on a roll man. Keep it coming!
:racehorse::sunglasses::+1:
I might have to check out NAP

6 Likes

Maybe the relaxed way I use the grimoire contributes to the good results I get.

I don’t put pressure on myself, I don’t stress about the results, I just practice the rituals as necessary and let it come.

In any case, I am having fun :star_struck:

10 Likes

Hey a great Magician here on Balg said if you’re not having fun with your magick you’re doing it wrong. Rock on man!

7 Likes

Totally agree !

5 Likes

That’s great! Maybe I should give NAP another chance.

2 Likes

Ok. This challenge is over.

The 30-day format is not quite right for this experiment, as a NAP spell inherently requires several days of repetition, and the author recommends continuing with a single goal until that is achieved before moving on to another ritual.
This makes things rather laborious and makes the practice of the grimoire somewhat slow.

However, I have allowed myself to simulataneously work on a chant to fulfill a wish + a few middle pillar rituals for little goals that have been successful, along with my daily practice of vampirism, as well as some magical work for the Magical Order I belong to for our mutual benefit.

Anyway, these 30 days were pleasant and fun, and it seems obvious to me now that NAP works as long as you persevere in repeating the ritual until you reach your goal.

7 Likes

I think you did a great job with this journal sir, and I think alot of people were interested in your experience. This was good for the forum. Thanks.

2 Likes

I have that book and have read through it in the past but I haven’t actually worked with it. It will be interesting to see what you achieve it. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

3 Likes

Thank you very much Mike. I don’t think that this challenge brings much new but I enjoyed doing it and writing honestly about my experiences.

1 Like

Yes.

This is one of the reasons I wanted to put this grimoire to the test in my healing challenge and in this one. I have used NAP sporadically in the past and have had some results, but I wanted to force myself to use it here for several weeks to test it objectively.

I am quite satisfied with the results I have obtained with it. I especially like the middle pillar ritual and its adaptation to fulfill wishes. I am less drawn to “Chants to bring X” because when I work with entities, I like to feel and need to feel that they are present and have answered my call. I don’t have any communication with them with NAP rituals, or even a perception of their presence. However, the rituals have worked and have brought about the fulfillment of my desires.

Finally, I think that NAP is also a good way to exercise discipline and willpower (relaxation, repetition, patience, concentration …).

7 Likes

For me writing and documenting the work is awesome. It helps me sort out new concepts into words and helps me digest and process what it is I’ve experienced.

I think your style of writing is factual, informative, and to the point.

I hope to see more of your work.

4 Likes

You will Brother.

1 Like

Is it Enochian? Or just happens to have some angels? And my question in your opinion how would it differ from Corwin Hargrove’s Universal Magick? For sure a book written in 1974 wouldn’t be as practical and simple as a book written in 2021.

Your thoughts and opinions would be nice to hear.

Thank you

No, New Avatar Power is not Enochian.

It differs because it’s not Enochian. It’s simplified Golden Dawn.

2 Likes

So afterall there is a price to pay? Like everything in life hence the saying everything comes at a price what is it with NAP has anyone noticed if you pay the price and suffer losses in some parts of your life or others pay that price?

OP’s opinion is highly required since he’s proficient in NAP and getting results.

Can you kindly elaborate?

Thank you.

Kindly explain please.