New Approach to Slander and Accusation

Anyone have protection rituals to expose someone else’s lies and to guard against slander and accusation whether true or otherwise against oneself?

I might be accused of something that has a little bit of relative truth to it. I don’t have any conscience over it, so there’s no problem.

There’s quite a bit of repressed guilt on other parties so i think that works to my disadvantage if I’m not specifically targeting the one’s i want to target and letting others go free.

I’ve already contacted Belial to get involved, but I’m feeling that I should make specific supplementation to his undercover operations in such a way that I work alongside the spirits to laser target specific aspects of the workings.

I trust the spirits involved to take care of everything, but someone I’m living with has great anxiety over the outcome, and i want to help relax my environment. It makes it difficult to let go of it when every minute detail is brought up daily.

2 Likes

Please use the search function before asking a common question.

I’m now going to ignore this, because my previous usage of the search function before i asked did not yield an answer to my inquiries.

Since you know the person, this is a job for a binding spell. I prefer to use poppets, I don’t use spirits, but the entity Mehmi’on can do bindings for you.

Thanks. I’ll look into that.

Just my opinion (of course), but I believe you’re overthinking it. If your original intentions were clear, you would be better off forgetting about it. Belial will take care of it, and it’s already done.

2 Likes

Best of luck here.

Yeah, Belial assured me that it’s been resolved already. The other parties put up fights and kick their feet, but it’s a done deal.

I’ve also employed Shemyaza again.

1 Like