New and Unsure, Where to Start?

Hello everyone,

I found this forum searching the internet for information on communing with spirits. I’ve always felt this high spiritual sensitivity, and I used to wonder if I had psychic abilities. I would appreciate guidance in how to focus them and see if I have power of some kind. It’s difficult to explain, but I’ve always felt that I had some deeper power within me that I struggled to access, like I was meant to be greater than I was. I know this sounds ridiculous, I was just wondering if anyone here who could give me advice on what my next step should be?

3 Likes

Click on the Magnifying Glass in the Upper Right of the page. This is the search function. Type in what sincerely interests you regarding the spiritual & esoteric, like communing with spirits and psychic phenomenon. Your results may surprise you, though you may have to delve into some posts to get the great stuff because many here are also searching and sharing but not all are masters.

2 Likes

Also try not to fall for posts by LARPers. They are relatively easy to spot ,but I suggest crossing the information you gather just in case. Best of luck out there !! :smile:
If you need anything you can tell me and I’ll PM you.

5 Likes

A hint for OP.Usually experienced people dont comment on larpers posts.

2 Likes

yep.Unless they want to call them out.

1 Like

Simple meditation then move up to rituals. If your into succubus you can write a letter of intent (in search function.) Be careful of parasite spirits.

2 Likes

Welcome @Ariadne

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

Not really, I am hoping to progress into it when I feel ready.

1 Like

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Right now I’m drawn toward learning chaos magick, but I would also eventually learn to commune with and summon spirits.

1 Like

The two are not mutually exclusive. Chaos Magick is a paradigm, a certain set of procedures that approaches magick as a technology, and you can use those procedures to summon spirits.

To learn about it, I recommend picking up a copy of Liber Null and Psychonaut by Perter Carroll, or Condensed Chaos by Phil Hine.

What about Chaos Magick draws you? Is there something in particular you want to start with?

Thanks for the suggestions! I feel that chaos magick specifically draws me at the moment because it aligns the best with how I view and understand spirituality. I think what will start me on the best path right now would be learning to meditate.

1 Like

Here’s something to get you started: The Psychonaut’s Field Manual. It is a free comic guide to Chaos Magick:

2 Likes

Thank you!