New and Seeking Guidance

Hey all, so Im relatively new to magick and working with spirits and such. Ive been doing research for about the past month into this sort of stuff and have read alot of books on the grey school of thought. Grey Magick seems like the best fit for me considering my personality but Id like to learn about everything I possibly can when it comes to performing magick, rituals, working with spirits (Especially a Succubus). Am I in the right place? I also feel I may have been lead astray in some of the books Ive read so if anyone has any recommendations for where to start in terms of basics, whether it be books, forums or other resources like that, It would be greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, you can search anything up in the search bar and find results :wink:

1 Like

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick at all?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Ive done some wiccan stuff before thats about it. Simple psychic spells, divination, that sort of thing. Id want to learn love/sex magick, protection stuff and whatever falls under working with spirits and communicating with them. Chaos magick also interests me as well.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Radex :blush:

1 Like