New and need help [to evoke Lilith]

Hello guys and gals I am completely new to all of this Magick stuff.

This is a last resort option for me. I have to change my sexuality and raise my sexual confidence otherwise I will either kill myself or retreat into Asia to become a monk.

So I am thinking I need to evoke Lilith, she seems the best suited for this issue from what I have read.

What is the ritual to evoke her? Straight up tutorials to evoke spirits seem really hard to find.
Am I already ready as a beginner or do I have to change things about myself to even try evoking?

Look through this thread. Lots of good stuff and I believe there’s a tutorial for evocation there. The search function will help you a lot too.

Search for the evocation guide in the tutorials.

1 Like

Welcome @throughsomethings

Do you have any practical experience at all?

If you don’t, then I’m afraid your expectations may be set too high as a complete beginner.

I’m very sorry, but I have to tell you that this kind of thing is not what this forum is for - it’s about empowerment and overcoming hurdles.

If you are thinking of suicide, you may be facing problems that are beyond what people on here can assist with - if you’re having thoughts of hurting yourself, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

en.wikipedia.org

List of emergency telephone numbers

The following is a non-exhaustive list of emergency telephone numbers by country. Emergency telephone numbers are short, mostly 3-digit numbers that can be easily remembered and quickly dialed. Some countries have different emergency numbers depending on the service. -

This forum cannot assist you if you feel this way, so please seek help from a medical professional if that’s where you’re at right now.

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

Here are some additional contacts:

US: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

US LGBTQ Youth (the Trevor Project): 1-866-488-7386

US Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

And this is an article especially for anyone dealing with shame over feeling, or having felt, that their life has become unlivable: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/2

1 Like