New age mass ritual coming soon

slightly hesitating about posting this but i am very interested in opinion from the people of BALG

this is about some kind of a mass ritual scheduled for this saturday, so be quick to decide and post if you find it worthy. i got it in the mail from my newage-reiki friend. this is copypasta.

“Day of Decision October 21, 2012” is a focused effort to remove the last of the dark entities and enslaving technology from the astral planes. We have been doing this type of astral work for years and successfully with groups in unified meditation. Although it is not reported in mainstream media, consciousness has swept the planet. With a global concerted effort, this day promises to be an opportunity for a quantum leap for humanity, Peace on Earth, advanced technology to heal the people and the planet, an end to war and poverty.

This window of opportunity starts on October 21st and ends on December 21st. Whether we make it or not, it is up to us. “We are the ones we have been waiting for!”

Message from Cobra, a Pleiadian contactee and emissary:

"Masses will gather and make a decision for the liberation of our planet from the tyranny of all dark forces so that for the first time in our history we will have the chance to create our own destiny as free citizens of the Earth.

Our mass effort on this day will be the trigger that will help to activate the Plan so that it may come to its fruition. Our activation on that day is our declaration of freedom and independence. Make this viral! Share it worldwide! Please post it on your websites and blogs. If you know an alternative media outlet, you can send it to them. You can create a Facebook group for your local group of people dong this in your part of the world. You can create a video about this and post it on Youtube.

The critical mass for this activation to have desired effect is about 118,000 people worldwide actually doing it with focus. If we consider that human concentration skills are not perfect, we need 144,000 people as the critical mass.

But to read about it is one thing and actually do the decision itself is completely another. I would encourage as many people as possible to actually participate, although it may be in the early morning hours in your part of the world.

The Cabal has understood the power of free will and decisions well. They were using their free will to make negative decisions for humanity. This is how they were able to keep us under control for so long.

Now humanity needs to take its power back. We need to utilize our own free will and make positive decisions for ourselves. When the critical mass of people does that, change will come."

We will all be doing this activation at the same time on October 21st/22nd worldwide. The exact time is 9:30pm EST/6:30pm PT on Sunday, October 21st. To find a different time zone you can use http://www.timeanddate.com/.

Instructions:

1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.

2. Visualize a pillar of electric blue Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through your body to the center of the Earth. Keep this pillar of Light active for a few minutes. Then make an unconditonal decision that our planet WILL be liberated and people WILL be set free.

3. Visualize ways how YOU can contribute to the liberation process. Discover your talents and make a decision about how you will use those talents towards our final goal of setting people and our planet free. Make a decision that you will support other people dedicated to this process so that we are stronger together.

Video Invitation in English: DAY OF DECISION - 10-21-2012
Latin: Dia da Decisão - 21 Outubro, 2012
Chinese: 決定之日 - 2012年10月21日 / Day of Decision (Chinese version)
Hungary: A Döntés Napja (Day of Decision) - 2012.10.21 - Cobra Portal [HUN SUB]

Please join the Facebook Event and Share! Use the Invite Friends option, gather together in groups. https://www.facebook.com/events/264671870320773/

Update from the Galactic Free Press, an interview with Cobra on October 16, 2012:
http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/galactic-free-press-interviews-cobra-mission-hand-unity

Please copy and paste this text in e-mails and send out to everyone with an interest in FREEDOM!

Lots of Love and Light,
Pamela Johnson

what say you?

what is this liberation? is it some general opening that would allow people to become closer to their godhood?

could it be an initiative from one spiritual force (as in a group like nethers or enochians…) to bestow their influence and thus realize their will which may be hidden?

if that many people participate in the same time… could it mean it will generate a massive wave of energy which may be worked with?

Galactic Free Press?..we love you unconditionally?.. wow…
Could not understand anything Cobra was saying…sounded like a Tweedy bird call…anyway…

My question about all of this is … Aren’t you learning on this forum how to contact and deal with the spirit realm yourself…that is what this forum and magick is all about…Why is it that many of the ones on this forum have not come forward with some message about opening up a means of being free and taking back your free will in this dimension…how is it that the Galactic Free Press is getting all of this very important information and time schedule and no one here is bringing it up…at all…Makes one wonder…? Do you put more trust in this Galactic Free Press contact than you would with the ability of yourself to be forewarned? Actually, this illustrates so much how the religions take over and influence the masses while making a very big living from being the middle man in hearing from the so-called real, source…

My own opinion…and it does not mean a damn thing except to me…is that this is either a means of being the power source…(Galactic Free Press)…or someone is totally delusional…which could also be a combined merger of both…so in order to participate, you will have to first accept and buy into the notice that everything they are saying is going to take place… Myself, I say stop… and go within your higher self and check out the topics given on their site and broadcast…do you find yourself agreeing with all of this?
Or is there some sections that do not connect just right?

Anyway, I personally will spend the time in development of myself and not try and make contact with another out of this world element. EA is attempting to help all of us evolve into having the ability to more clearly get info like this from the source when needed…rather than grasping at another neo religious gathering…

Also, please understand, bahamuthat…this in no way diminishes your posting or your concern about this topic…I speak only for myself and no others…and I can certainly understand how one can be concerned very quickly upon getting dire information …and everyone else on this forum may be completely opposite of how I feel about it and make a quick contact with the Galactic Free Press… My only comment is that we, individually, no longer have to rely on getting very important notices about the survival of mankind from any other source besides ourself…

And bahamuthat…many thanks for taking the time to share …as it shows you have a strong desire to help others all the time by sharing things you find that are important and things you feel will have an effect on us all…and I thank you for that…

And on a more sinister thought…I might be one of those dark forces involved in manipulating the tyranny world wide spoken of in Pamela Johnsons message. I may be leading you down the road to destruction…but you will have to decide that for yourself…

Now back to your regular scheduled broadcast…

Uncle Fester

144.000 people?.. It seems that it is not our party… :slight_smile:

Revelation 14:3–5  And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth... It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless. (LOL)

Come to the Dark Side… We have cookies!! :smiley:

Yeah, and let’s all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

If the consciousness evolution is to occur it has to occur on the free terms of the people, religious type movements like this although honourable in their intentions (at the outset, if perhaps not perpetually) are in my opinion something to be transcended if humanity is to take its next step forward.

But it definitely is coming, the advent of the internet has pretty much guaranteed it. I’m not sure if people see it (or even agree) but the work that we are doing here is assisting to bring about that change, but we are walking our own paths to do it which I feel is going to do alot more than a group meditation like this and so I’ll just keep walking my path as I see it laid

I’m pretty skeptical about the feasability of all this. Remove all negative entities from the astral plane? Seems highly improbable, at best I think they might push them away temporarily. Also what exactly is “negative” as alot of demons such as Azazel are working in humanties best interest in their own way. I suppose to me anything negative would be anything that is working against me, but one persons negative entitie could be anothers positive entity. If we go with that assumption that they are working to remove any entities that within their reality tunnel they deem negative, it could have some undesireble results.

Back when I wasnt as advanced in the occult I had a shaman help remove some astral parasites from me. We got rid of them, but what he did was remove all non light entities from my presence, essentially cutting off some good flesh to get rid of the cancerous cells, this had some undesireable results as some of the ones helping me werent all light. Fortunately I’ve found more then enough replacements for what was lost since then so it’s all cool.

yes thanks for posting Buhamuthat I think your curiosity in these matters behooves you as does your natural caution in checking it with others such as in this forum. I also noticed straight away defectron the Revelation inspired number of 144,000 which gives it bizzarre Christian credentials in a message that would in itself be considered blasphemous by them.

For myself I have no wish to get rid of any dark forces in myself, the universe, the astral plane, or anywhere else. In fact as I am about to evoke the Grand Demon of the Kingdom of Night in my ongoing work with KOF I think he may find it a tad offensive! And I have no wish for poor uncle Fester to be astrally nuked either! And what are enslaving technologies…I would like to learn some of them…

We need to embrace the dark and the light if we are to be the gods that we have the potential to be.

well… posting this was me sacrificing my dignity for some high-quality food for thought.
i knew i’ll get spanked. kudos uncle F. :slight_smile:

i never actually liked that plaiedian loveandlight dickery. and i noticed that all the people that endorse this current have that particular religioulus schmek about them. and i had this feeling that it could be… well… something like pre-election speeches, promising everything of “greater good” to lure the masses into their plan.

maybe the Pope plans to do some evocation… :slight_smile:

if so many people participate in this ritual, would it make a noticeable astral bang which the nethers would feel? can this process be observed by entities who come from a completely different paradigm?

if i had my evocation down, i would try to get some spirit or demon to spy on that process and collect information about that current. would that be possible?

i had the impression that 144.000 people doing something like that would make some observable impact on overall astral planes, and not just the people involved in the ritual.

but maybe this kind of doing isn’t anything new or special. maybe it’s like a simple prayer on some holiday where milions of people pray. and yet, maybe it’s not. who’s to say?

From what Azazel revealed to me today about a question I have had over many years of my life, His answer revealed that you do not need to send out any spy spirit to view this meeting…He can give you the sum of anything without sending any spy. He knows what will take place and the result of any happening and knows what can combat any problem and what all the answers are…I am still in awe of what His words revealed…Because of my question, He was very excited that finally I have come to realize what has taken place over the years in my life…He said years ago a spirit was sent to get my attention…but I was too damn stupid to realize it…as I was caught up in religion…finally He has been able to shake me awake…LOL… I am still in complete awe of what He relayed…free will and choice
has much to do with our lives and what happens in them.

your words…" if i had my evocation down, i would try to get some spirit or demon to spy on that process and collect information about that current. would that be possible?"

what you mention is absolute childs play…There is no need to waste any attention with a group like that at all…You can do so much better with your time…open up and think much, much bigger with what you want to do and then go to work with Azazel and the others with Him…There is no limit to what you can accomplish…Nuclear bombs do not even come close to the power this Being has control of and can teach…I believe that EA is aware of the absolute power this Being has but there are not words to explain and convey this to ones that have never seen it…it has to be experienced to know it…and I am not saying that I know it…I now have a degree of envy as to the relationship that he experieced with this Being…as I just stand on the very outside to look in…I have a long way to go…but at least…Azazel is very willing to work with most of us…He is a most profound Being…and there is nothing ordinary about Him.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:9, topic:542”]From what Azazel revealed to me today about a question I have had over many years of my life, His answer revealed that you do not need to send out any spy spirit to view this meeting…He can give you the sum of anything without sending any spy. He knows what will take place and the result of any happening and knows what can combat any problem and what all the answers are…I am still in awe of what His words revealed…Because of my question, He was very excited that finally I have come to realize what has taken place over the years in my life…He said years ago a spirit was sent to get my attention…but I was too damn stupid to realize it…as I was caught up in religion…finally He has been able to shake me awake…LOL… I am still in complete awe of what He relayed…free will and choice
has much to do with our lives and what happens in them.

your words…" if i had my evocation down, i would try to get some spirit or demon to spy on that process and collect information about that current. would that be possible?"

what you mention is absolute childs play…There is no need to waste any attention with a group like that at all…You can do so much better with your time…open up and think much, much bigger with what you want to do and then go to work with Azazel and the others with Him…There is no limit to what you can accomplish…Nuclear bombs do not even come close to the power this Being has control of and can teach…I believe that EA is aware of the absolute power this Being has but there are not words to explain and convey this to ones that have never seen it…it has to be experienced to know it…and I am not saying that I know it…I now have a degree of envy as to the relationship that he experieced with this Being…as I just stand on the very outside to look in…I have a long way to go…but at least…Azazel is very willing to work with most of us…He is a most profound Being…and there is nothing ordinary about Him.

Maxx[/quote]

So Azazel has something like a direct link to the akashic record? Pretty hard core. Anyway if you see him again, there’s a certain something I was going to be doing that I invited him to and it keeps getting delayed. If you have a chance to see Azazel again in the near future could you do me a favor and ask him if there is anything working against me here, or am I just doing something to trip myself up here? I kind of suspect its probably just me tripping over my own dharma with certain things needing to be a certain way for it to happen right. But I just wanted to make sure.

Anyway I asked the demon I have connected with me what he thought about that event this topic about and he seemed to give a laugh at it. So I don’t think this will impact things nearly as much as this group hopes.

I try to be as polite as possible, but imo this is "hardcore new age crap!! Reminds me of the chanellers of Saint-Germain and other such fluffy bunny stuff…

I was reading an excerpt from a commentary on Leviticus 16 published in 1860, which speculates that Azazel was more important to Israel than is usually perceived; that he was considered a deity of the wilderness, and that Israel lived in the wilderness, thus in the domain of this deity.

What do you mean…speculate? Does the commentary just say that or does it try to offer a description of proof why that is mentioned? Taking things out of the blue just to make some more christians sit up and take notice and sell more books is one thing…but attempting to offer proof is another…and if proof, then I would be interested in the wording to research this myself.

Azazel has already stated there was no fall from heaven where the demons were kicked out…that was all trash about the description of the battle between mankind themselves while the spirit beings watched…His words. So My words…The spirits have gotten a bad rap throughout history.

Thanks.\

Uncle Fester

[quote=“Maxx, post:13, topic:542”]What do you mean…speculate? Does the commentary just say that or does it try to offer a description of proof why that is mentioned? Taking things out of the blue just to make some more christians sit up and take notice and sell more books is one thing…but attempting to offer proof is another…and if proof, then I would be interested in the wording to research this myself.

Azazel has already stated there was no fall from heaven where the demons were kicked out…that was all trash about the description of the battle between mankind themselves while the spirit beings watched…His words. So My words…The spirits have gotten a bad rap throughout history.

Thanks.\

Uncle Fester[/quote]
I don’t subscribe to the myth of a fall myself.
The significance of the commentary, in my opinion, is that even to this commentator Azazel was obviously more than a demon or desert spirit, and seemed to him to be a deity.
i.e. far more powerful than how he is usually described in commentary.

For reference here is the link:
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/2203-azazel
See the section “Critical View”

Great…thanks for the link…
I see this was written and put together by the Jewish religion so I assume their viewpoint is rather bias regarding this subject as it would be out of the Torah or out of the Bible using those writings as proof…

Uncle Fester

Maxx, when you say Azazel is willing to work with “most of us”, what do you mean?Could you further explain in which cases OR people hed work ans in which cases he wouldnt???

Those who are wanted will be called.

He actually said He would not waste his time with those that
are not sincere…so if one is not serious about this and will not spend time in development…there is no need trying to evoke Him.

I do want to add that He considers me nothing special…and the reason He interacts with me some time is that the questions I ask are some very funny things to Him and He is roaring in laughter at me…I seem like I am comedy central to him with some of my questions…for instance, the other day I was madder than hell, and vibrating into the universe with my conversation…and He was rolling in laughter at me and my attempt…

Maxx