Never before have so many minds been ripe for the picking!

Think about it people. For the first time in history our minds are fully conditioned to believe that the impossible is possible. Things that would have been written off as fantasy only a few hundred years ago are now reality. Science and technology empowered our imaginations to the point of limitless creation. To the point that conquering even space and time itself do not seem absurd.

This type of mind state empowers our occult abilities. It is my opinion that until one truly believes that an operation will be a success it is doomed for failure. Fear and doubt are the two worst enemies of any magician. And those are the two things traditional power structures try to instill in us since birth. They want to suppress us because they know the danger of our true potential.

Mankind is finally at a point where it is truly master of its own domain. Our minds and imaginations are so strong that older power structures such as religion and government are starting to crumble. People will not settle for blind obedience much longer. People all around the world are hungry for the truth. So let’s give it to them.

I propose that we come up with a plan of action. An active recrutement process to spread this movement like a plague against modern religion. EA does a great job of marketing this movement but there is nothing better than word of mouth.

I want to hear everyone’s ideas on how to make this possible. Every level of practitioner voice should be heard on this thread as this is a movement of the masses. Let’s make this happen!

On the occult side of things uncle chuckie gives an interesting idea in his pdf psionic supervillain which is to build a special type of thought form to beam ideas into peoples heads.

I would like to read that PDF. Can you send me a copy.

[quote=“PHORBABOR, post:3, topic:1685”]I would like to read that PDF. Can you send me a copy.

The man is a saint (well, so to speak, heh) and offers his books for free at his website. Enjoy!

http://www.charlescosimano.com/

Thanks I will check it out.

[quote=“blacklamb, post:4, topic:1685”][quote=“PHORBABOR, post:3, topic:1685”]I would like to read that PDF. Can you send me a copy.

The man is a saint (well, so to speak, heh) and offers his books for free at his website. Enjoy!

http://www.charlescosimano.com/[/quote]

I just finished writing an article that deals exclusively with the question of “What is so special about this magickal generation, that we seem to be dragging the rest of the human race kicking and screaming through the gates of the Aeon?”

You’re going to love this article, and you’re going to love where you’ll find it!

Stay tuned for more details…

Im glad you support this thread EA. I know you are a man on a mission far beyond finacial gain. I cant wait to read the article and hope more people get behind this idea. We have a chance to make serious change in our lifetime. We are on the frontline and we need to view ourselves as warriors against the system. I hope your article has a clearly outlined plan of action. Every movement needs leadership and you have alot of clout around here. Lets take these fuckers down!

[quote=“E.A., post:6, topic:1685”]I just finished writing an article that deals exclusively with the question of “What is so special about this magickal generation, that we seem to be dragging the rest of the human race kicking and screaming through the gates of the Aeon?”

You’re going to love this article, and you’re going to love where you’ll find it!

Stay tuned for more details…[/quote]

I honestly see this movement becoming global one day and can totally see EA being interviewed by Barbara Walters on a 20/20 special. It’s going to be controversial and totally amazing.

[quote=“PHORBABOR, post:7, topic:1685”]Im glad you support this thread EA. I know you are a man on a mission far beyond finacial gain. I cant wait to read the article and hope more people get behind this idea. We have a chance to make serious change in our lifetime. We are on the frontline and we need to view ourselves as warriors against the system. I hope your article has a clearly outlined plan of action. Every movement needs leadership and you have alot of clout around here. Lets take these fuckers down!

[quote=“E.A., post:6, topic:1685”]I just finished writing an article that deals exclusively with the question of “What is so special about this magickal generation, that we seem to be dragging the rest of the human race kicking and screaming through the gates of the Aeon?”

Stay tuned for more details…[/quote][/quote]

So voice your ideas! What do you have to bring this movement to fruition. We are all in on the at the ground level. Every idea has value.

[quote=“Orion, post:8, topic:1685”]I honestly see this movement becoming global one day and can totally see EA being interviewed by Barbara Walters on a 20/20 special. It’s going to be controversial and totally amazing.

[quote=“PHORBABOR, post:7, topic:1685”]Im glad you support this thread EA. I know you are a man on a mission far beyond finacial gain. I cant wait to read the article and hope more people get behind this idea. We have a chance to make serious change in our lifetime. We are on the frontline and we need to view ourselves as warriors against the system. I hope your article has a clearly outlined plan of action. Every movement needs leadership and you have alot of clout around here. Lets take these fuckers down!

Stay tuned for more details…[/quote][/quote][/quote]

How about posting the link to the website/ forum on bulletin boards in magickal shops?

Great idea but I read a thread that balg will soon have presisly that. The question is what can you do to recruite 5 of your friends to follow the path. I am specifically asking each and every one on this forum this question. What is stopping you. Lets make that a goal of 5 new members for each one of us on the forum. And then each one of them will bring 5 mire. Our efforts will be exponential! Go door to door if you have to. Our movement is that powerful. Let us know what it is you need to complete this mission. It can be done but we need a solid game plan.

So this is really it. Not one fucking idea between the lot of us, I hate to say it but that is fucking pathetic! If guess my mind is in a different place than most of you fucking sheep.

So what ideas are you bringing to the table other than the need for a plan of action? Are you going door to door to push BALG down people’s throats? How is that anymore forward thinking than the religions you condemn? Your calling people sheep when your on another guys site using his system, you want to be a shepherd show us what you got.

If you want to encourage people to embrace magick then use it to better yourself and your circumstances. Nothing encourages like success, someone sitting in a studio apartment eating ramen noodles telling me how I can better myself would receive little more than politely being allowed to deliver his pitch before I decline and that’s on a good day. Have that same pitch delivered by someone who has something to show from their practice and I may look into it…maybe.

Let those who feel the call come and those that don’t stay behind. When you increase quantity you often sacrifice quality, I’d rather work with one or two real deal guys than a dozen dabblers.

[quote="-TWF-, post:13, topic:1685"]So what ideas are you bringing to the table other than the need for a plan of action? Are you going door to door to push BALG down people’s throats? How is that anymore forward thinking than the religions you condemn? Your calling people sheep when your on another guys site using his system, you want to be a shepherd show us what you got.

If you want to encourage people to embrace magick then use it to better yourself and your circumstances. Nothing encourages like success, someone sitting in a studio apartment eating ramen noodles telling me how I can better myself would receive little more than politely being allowed to deliver his pitch before I decline and that’s on a good day. Have that same pitch delivered by someone who has something to show from their practice and I may look into it…maybe.

Let those who feel the call come and those that don’t stay behind. When you increase quantity you often sacrifice quality, I’d rather work with one or two real deal guys than a dozen dabblers.[/quote]

Thank you!! I been saying this for quite some time, and while I admire feeling this force of growing magickal presence, I don’t know why it has to be popular for it to be effective and worthwhile. Why would it be so great to see EA on an interview of 20/20… what’s so great about 20/20?! Why does that make it official, or why does that matter at all to any of us, when we got the power to work with it right now. To hell with BALG gaining social fame, because so far things with social fame attached to them have a pretty high track record of lowered integrity.

I’m not saying this would happen or will happen, but the pull to amass all these different sorcerers to talk, to debug “lies” and “myths” (how myth became a word synonymous with lie is beyond me), to show that BALG is the greatest… what the hell does that have to do with power? If they aren’t bringing the real deal to the table, why demand an interview at all? The old ways got flaws, I get it, so what do you do now? What are you trying to prove, that you are better than shitty people? Well, it’s not that hard to smell better than shit, and you can still stink plenty.

So instead of being evangelists, we gotta start being examples, real badass, full-fledged examples. Let’s start doing things like brother S.V.E. who started the Leviathan Project. That’s some forward thinking. That’s badass. Let’s start opening small groups, or larger group efforts where folks can start really getting the ball rolling, so that when people come here, they can read and see a dogload of success, instead of people talking about untested ideas.

Interviewing people we are pretty sure are lame, asking EA to do so for the expressed purpose of revealing “lies”? What the hell for… if dude is a lie, why waste time verifying what you already know? Sounds self-gratifying, childish, and ultimately a big waste of time. Leave that shit alone, and get powerful.

I’m calling sheep to stimulate the conversation. To get people off the sidelines and in the game.

[quote="-TWF-, post:13, topic:1685"]So what ideas are you bringing to the table other than the need for a plan of action? Are you going door to door to push BALG down people’s throats? How is that anymore forward thinking than the religions you condemn? Your calling people sheep when your on another guys site using his system, you want to be a shepherd show us what you got.

Let those who feel the call come and those that don’t stay behind. When you increase quantity you often sacrifice quality, I’d rather work with one or two real deal guys than a dozen dabblers.[/quote]

How’d that work out?

I understand where your coming from, when you start realizing the potential you have you want to do incredible things with it, you want to change the world…I get it. The problem is many others have no understanding and even less desire about empowering their lives. They want to eat fast food watch titties on the tv and think as little as possible. They don’t want the responsibility of knowing that their life depends on their choices, that’s the freedom of subjugation. You no longer have to be repository because everything is up to someone else and the grand plan.

Been there done that and it only leads to frustration and distracts one from their own empowerment.

I don’t consider myself to be the Devil’s missionary or anything like that. If people are ready, they’ll find me, they’ll find BALG. And lots of people are ready. Nearly 70,000 facebook followers, thousands of newsletter subscribers, and we’re overwhelmed with the amount of products and services that are flying off the virtual shelves. And this is just the beginning.

As far as leadership: I’m not anyone’s leader. I have my hands full creating and managing my own empire… I’m not about to start worrying about your empire. That’s your job. I’m just here to help show you my blueprints, tell you what I’ve done right and what I’ve done wrong, and provide you with the tools you need. If, in doing that, I am leading by example, then I’ll take that.

I do have a vision, though, and what you’re seeing now is just the beginning of it. This is the fulfillment of prophecy, revealed to me in 1999, and it’s been in creation ever since, only now coming to surface so the whole of the world can start to make out what I’m up to!

The problem I have run into with my own recruitment efforts people do not even want to entertain the conversation because they do not understand the potential. They few people I have managed to gain interest with either got scarred when I fully start to explain things to them or lost interest because they did not achieve instant results. I think the first step would be some kind of elevator pitch. Light frame work to simply interject the conversation. And then some kind of tool (possibly a magic square or anything that does not feel threatening) and get them to start using it. Inch by inch drawing them in. What are your thoughts.

[quote="-TWF-, post:16, topic:1685"]How’d that work out?

I understand where your coming from, when you start realizing the potential you have you want to do incredible things with it, you want to change the world…I get it. The problem is many others have no understanding and even less desire about empowering their lives. They want to eat fast food watch titties on the tv and think as little as possible. They don’t want the responsibility of knowing that their life depends on their choices, that’s the freedom of subjugation. You no longer have to be repository because everything is up to someone else and the grand plan.

Been there done that and it only leads to frustration and distracts one from their own empowerment.[/quote]

The thing is, we’re not here to actively recruit. We can put this info out and people can take it or leave it. As EA said, people will come to BALG when they are ready. Forcing our practices on anyone makes us little better than a Jehovah’s Witness pounding on the door.

[quote=“PHORBABOR, post:18, topic:1685”]The problem I have run into with my own recruitment efforts people do not even want to entertain the conversation because they do not understand the potential. They few people I have managed to gain interest with either got scarred when I fully start to explain things to them or lost interest because they did not achieve instant results. I think the first step would be some kind of elevator pitch. Light frame work to simply interject the conversation. And then some kind of tool (possibly a magic square or anything that does not feel threatening) and get them to start using it. Inch by inch drawing them in. What are your thoughts.

[quote="-TWF-, post:16, topic:1685"]How’d that work out?

Been there done that and it only leads to frustration and distracts one from their own empowerment.[/quote][/quote]

I can respect the if you build they will come philosophy. I guess it is just in my nature to always want to expand things. Must be my marketing background.