Networking: England

Calling all English Black Magicians…

I plan to form an active network of Black Magick practitioners in England. This thread will serve as a role call of sorts.

If you live in England (or Scotland, Wales or Ireland if you are willing to travel at a later date) I implore you to make that known, provided you are interested.

The mystic, British Isles has a rich history of sinister and pagan tradition. As it stands, practitioners of the Dark Arts (pre-J.K. Rowling definition) are scattered all over our respective homelands, and although, as individuals, we can continue this beautiful tradition, breathe new life into it, and continue to challenge the Nazarene doctrines, it is nothing compared to the impact and reverberating sinister echo that can be born from the synthesis of the black magick of unique individuals.

I will continue to bump this thread as often as possible to make sure it doesn’t get lost in the abyss of “help me get my ex back” threads.

15 Likes

I’m located near Aberdeen. There are a few other U. K. members here who are much more high profile, including a BALG author, although to my knowledge that person quit the forum a long time ago.

1 Like

I don’t qualify now, just putting it out there that I’ll see if I can’t come find you guys down the road :slight_smile:

(I’m an expat Brit, not located in the UK or Ireland currently but plan to move back in the future. I’m East Coast US right now.)

4 Likes

I’m located in the UK too.

2 Likes

United Kingdom, South Wales here

2 Likes

I’m from Northern Ireland. Moving to Scotland in about a years time however for university

3 Likes

You will be added upon your return.

3 Likes

N.Ireland

4 Likes

England

4 Likes

I might visit sometime , who knows?
:wink:
(Bump🙃)

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

London, UK

1 Like

I’m near Inverness, but I travel to Cambridge often!

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

SW England. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

south england

1 Like

Not British, but married to a Northerner. I can be seen prowling Greater Manchester once or twice a year.
And every so often I show up in North London.

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes