Neighbors are listening now what?

Good evening.
I feel so bad as a baby witch. I was in my closet speaking to Lucifer (pathworking) and I believe my new neighbors heard me. Now, at night I hear them gather in the same area as I am and I don’t know what to do. I am looking to get a house but that will take another year. Is there anything I need to put in place to prevent them or anyone else from stopping my magic from flowing in my apartment?

1 Like

Unless they’re also witches/occultists there really shouldn’t be much problem preventing the flow of magic except your own anxiety/discomfort. You don’t have to say anything out loud, you can whisper if you want to, or say what you want to in your mind and know that you are being heard by the entities you want to be heard from. You can create an astral temple to meditate yourself into, as well, to help keep things simple and without the need for making noise or movement. As people pray to God publicly and shamelessly you can also pray to Lucifer and own it. You can soundproof your closet if you have the money or materials. You can definitely cast a spell on them to prevent nosiness if you want to and see how it goes. If you do really want to, putting up wards, protective sigils, or doing a banishment ritual (among the most common being LBRP or Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram).

7 Likes

Wait, is this the same place as.last time, where the apartment above you was empty? That was your thread, right?

3 Likes

They might have thought you were on the phone.

5 Likes

Yes. the place above was empty for at least 6 months I had peace (except for those strange noises some time ago). These neighbors moved in quick and quietly last week. I have no issue with and I decided that even if I do have a problem with them I won’t use any magic like I did the last time. In looking at this situation, I need a house because I came to the conclusion that no matter who will be above me I won’t have peace. I have created a space for all of my rituals and I just can’t connect with the spirits without expressing myself and risking someone hearing me.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much.

I have this problem too lmao

I don’t care what my neighbors think but due to the fact that it’s late, at midnight. I whisper enns and speeches i prepare.

You could even play music to muffle your voice.

2 Likes

Call on Bael, he can make a situation to appear something other than it is. So in this case you make your neighbours believe you weren’t doing magick but you were doing something else

3 Likes

Man, that sucks. When I’m in ritual outside and my neighbors are also out back (townhouse), I usually whisper. My intent carries the meaning anyhow, so this works out. He’s got religious tattoos and has no idea that I’m over there doing a curse while they’re chilling on the back porch.

5 Likes

Great idea.

Thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Maybe the Rose Cross Ritual can be of use here. It’s supposed to help protect your aura from outside influence. Maybe cloaking your apartment in black smoky energy could also help in keeping people from giving anything out of the ordinary much attention. Keep in mind that your neighbors may routinely go to that area of their apartment for reasons other than listening in on you

http://www.hermetics.org/Rose-Cross.html

2 Likes

I would speak louder so they can hear you clearly
JK.
But, in all seriousness, you shouldn’t have any problems.
If you do start to disturb them, I’m sure they will say something. Most people are polite about such things.
Heck, we’ve got a neighbour who does his Christian sermons at 3am (he used to be SUPER loud) but he toned it down once we raised the issue with him.
Good luck and congrats on your workings with ol’ Lucifer!! :smiley:

4 Likes