Negentropic Apotheosis

I come as two people, Here, and Now… Presenting 2 distinctly opposing characters in a puppet show of para-psychic projection… We 4 riders coagulate in the corners with these things… A vitality of yearning to slow down time to a standstill at the beckoning hand of the hidden rage of A bestial paranoia to lay waste to carnal grace on the making of a passage, and angels sing sweetly at the splitting of thee Atum whilst future apocalypse nomads roaming roaring chronokinetic…wave - FORMing, BLASTing, ILLUMINing, Are exactly what they are as between spacial configurations of lights angled perfectly nested intensity of lucid clarity as any possible pattern could wish to imagine before the fear of God sets into stone the shock of the kundalini lightning and all hell breaks loose tensions under one love to bind all to the hexticking wind of widdershinz. Given Time… We Will…

Break the Spell…

Until Then… I beg under bowed spine at the feet of our fairies for the feelings that make me feel like a young adolescent with the world to discover… And then… I find the time that folds in on itself like an imploding jitterbug of tetrahedrons and it brings me to my knees under the weight of a divine gift which is possessed only by the love of sharing.//broken words, fractured world…

Synthesis and Fusion.

Keys//Access

1 Like