Negative Thoughts after doing the mind empowerment ritual from the words of power

So I was practicing daily from Damon Brand’s Mystical Words of Power. It was working pretty well until I went to the Empowering Mind ritual. The first time when I did that it I had an assignment due and I was a little worried and procrastinating. But after that ritual I was having anxiety attacks to the point where I felt my heart is gonna pop out of my chest. Idk if that was because of that ritual or because of me trying to activate and empower my heart chakra after that ritual.

That was about a week ago. Yesterday and performed the ritual for a second time and again I’m having anxiety issues. This time a negative thought popped up in my head about something I’m really worried about. I tried to ignore it but it keeps coming back either a voice in my head or some image or thought of it.

This time though another thought along with this one came, when I was trying to sleep and trying to ignore those negative thoughts, I had another thought/voice in my head saying 'since you did a mind empowering ritual, maybe you’re actually seeing the future." This freaked the hell out of me. I was was half asleep when this came up.

Did anybody had similar experience with this book? Is there any chance I was sensing the future? Really anxious right now, can’t even sleep.

Hmmm doing that ritual now and I don’t have extreme anxiety.

Maybe you should consult a psychiatrist if things get worse.

I wouldn’t blame the magick, this could be something else. Make sure you are eating properly avoiding super processed stuff, sugar/candy, and if you’re having anxiety reduce the caffeine you drink. You should also avoid drugs and alcohol as they can make things worse.

But I’m not a doctor

2 Likes

Yeah cut the caffeine and work on your stress. Avoid alcohol.
Ashwaganda is good for this, take immediately and for min two weeks
I also take vitamin D and Korean panax ginseng this time of year.

1 Like