Negative entities lower vibration energies and shadow beings

I’d say that they are a more easy target and it would be more difficult for them to control themselves the emotional states and defend themselves from those beings… But I also think that the schizos aren’t blessed/cursed with that thing for no reasons. Btw, today I saw someone (I see this man frequently and always he’s talking alone with his invisible friends and pointing towards “invisible people”) which is almost homeless and also is an alcoholic talking alone and pointing towards invisible people that weren’t there and was stopping frequently from walking and was having the feeling that he was being followed by something/someone. I also know another person that recently was saying that he hears voices and saying that he’s seeing devils and at some point confused someone and said that this innocent person was a devil and this crazy individual was also for no reasons gathering axes, knives, sharp objects and he himself wasn’t knowing wtf he wanted to do with those things.

3 Likes

@BeastCreature i would try it if i were you and if it doesnt work dont worry banish that shit Haha and pls tell us like update

1 Like

It won’t be anytime soon. I need to work with demons first. But if I get a negative entity I will probably try and embrace it see how it goes. I had one being 3 days a go put me in a sleep paralysis and 3 others beings walk around on my bed

2 Likes

Okay well good luck!!!

1 Like