Negative entities lower vibration energies and shadow beings

I always wondered can someone work with these beings? or they to stubborn?

Can they help you improve your astral senses?

I heard of average people that never had encounter with a spirit out of no where after they saw a shadow being or other negative grey looking entity, they started to see and feel other spirits they even got pulled out their body by these beings,their first scary astral projection.

I heard as for shadow beings the hooded ones can be mean and as for unhuded ones their more chill.
minding their own business.

How powerful can these beings be? Can they be as strong as one of the Goetia Lords? Or close?

4 Likes

I doubt as powerful, just my intuition. I don’t know much of them. @HermDemon

1 Like

I can only share my experience in relation to them…

Yes, they can be worked with; however, it honestly depends on who is interacting with them… In particular, negative entities and their energy… Some have a vile, unnatural energy to them… Now, I embrace negative energy, which, for me, is different from transforming the energy. The toxicity is desired; thriving from toxicity.

The interaction with them can improve senses.

Some are quite reclusive and enjoy their isolation.

Now, I have met some very powerful negative entities. They are indeed powerful in their own right.

5 Likes

I heard of someone who was tormented by 3 shadow beings and now they protect and work with him and guide him

1 Like

I once fashioned a sigil that granted the user temporary domination over parasites. However it quickly backfired.

1 Like

I also wanted to clarify. If you are serious about working with negative entities, it is important that you embrace and understand them as they are.

3 Likes

I mostly work with shadow beings i dont see them as strong as a goetic god but they’re strong enough. They do help a lot but i think it depends whether they see the person as useful or not

1 Like

Ive seen a couple shadow beings. I do plan to experiment working with them, I just haven’t gotten to it yet. If you do, post your experience please.

2 Likes

I will when im home

2 Likes

Okay im home uhm

Well long story short 5 years ago i had a lot of hate and anger in me (my school was being annoying af) and at that point well im not sure but i assume some entity un my house attached itself to me. (It could hsve been with me before all of that idk) and with that came the gift of clairvoyance or he amplified it/helped me. I guess he was drawn to my ice stone heart haha. I did change physically tho he feeds on me i think but idm that tbh i now look like a skinny vampire who doesnt age haha :joy::joy:. Also i ask him through the mirror things i want to be done whether that is revenge or just normal things. Do watch out with doing it tho shadow beings aint charity members. But overall i owe him a lot and he helped forming that anger and hate into strength

2 Likes

If u want to know more ask me idk i think that covers it all pretty much haha i dont want to write a book either

2 Likes

Those beings are weak, way more less strong than goetia demons for example, you can even kill/destroy/annihilate those entities. Sometimes when your doing an evocation or trying to make contact with a spirit those type of entities will appear out of nowhere in the middle of evocation/contact that you have with the spirit or after the evocation/contact with the spirit. If ever such an entity will annoy you, you can call on an entity that it’s close to you/you work frequently with and it will kick instantly the ass of that/those shadow being/s. Sometimes those entities get scared and are leaving alone when your evoking a powerful entity. Sometimes from what I know those entities will also try to deceive you or pretend to be another powerful entities. (but you can know easy if it was the entity that you intended to call or if it’s a trickster spirit by the energy signature that leaves behind)

You can definitely do that, but I got advice/ heard a voice / got a warning message from the spirits to not do that because it could be potential dangerous. Most of the people can’t support those kind of entities. In most of the cases in which I encounter them, they were neutral, just doing stuff/moving in the room/or even in some cases I got touched by them. But also I had experiences in which those kind of entities had bad intentions towards me… Better work with a powerful demon than with those no name entities.

Idk, but frequently their manifestations were signaling the fact that I was becoming more and more opened to the spiritual realm.

4 Likes

They’re not necessarily weak tho it depends

1 Like

I agree it is dangerous but for me i feel like it lived within the house so its not a totally random spirit

1 Like

In comparison to let’s say a well known demon, they are way too weak, even the strongest being of them.

2 Likes

Oh yeah i agree but they are still powrrful enough to carry out ur needs or atleast mine is

I’ve read that it is possible to control them. If you are fully on control of your emotions and can allow yourself to truly feel any emotion out of nowhere AND be able to turn it off just as fast, then you may have a chance at what I view as “catching” the parasite.
Allow yourself to feel a significant amount of fear, enough to get their attention. Like ringing the dinner bell. Once you feel or see that they have arrived in the room, shut that fear off and become authoritative. I cant remember what came next but I think from there you could just reason with them, telling them you will continue to feed them if they do such n such or turn them onto someone you want psychological damage done to as their source of food.
I read this all in the psychonaut field manual haha. I havent tried it.

2 Likes

That kind of makes sense because there are also schizos that are reporting the fact that are seeing shadows/shadow people.

I think that would make sense too because I do believe that though schizos do have a brain disorder, I think the pain and negative emotions from that disorder also attracts a lot of spiritual parasites.

1 Like