Negative blood types

Im wondering if anyone here has considered the Nephilin theory on RH negative blood types?

1 Like

An old Spirit said:

The topic on blood types has been discussed time and again.

4 Likes

Well excuse me

1 Like

O-neg Atlantean master-race Serpentine Queen here (controlling black lolocopters in ur butt frying ur synapse, mere mortals! HA! :fu: ) - yes we have a few topics on this, have a hunt. :smiley:

It’s generally considered normal on this forum to live loud and proud as whatever mad kind of fuckwits we all are, without competing or whatever, and by a trick of fate, we somehow manage to just make that work and all have fun, and not trample other motherfuckers beneath us, be we LHP, Catholic, vodou, pagan, or whatever. :thinking:

I did a whole effortpost: I was just speaking to Abaddon - #10 by Lady_Eva

So I think that’s why you may have gotten a frosty vibe off your OP here, but no harm done I hope. :smiley:

9 Likes

No harm. I truly like this forum and im a big fan of EA Koetting

2 Likes

No probole, just remember we’re all a bit odd on here, and all will be cool. :sunglasses:

There is no forum like this, and has never been so far, make the most of it. :smiley:

6 Likes

0- here too, Lady Eva and I are both clearly the most powerful.

2 Likes

We maek baybee, shoot laser from eyy, none more powah!

I send u sexy pics?

Sexy boi!! :kiss:

7 Likes

The face of true sexyness

3 Likes

If u say so

3 Likes

We cursed the world to have coffee that gets too cold before you finish the cup.

:sunglasses:

Dare you doubt our powahs?

(Also, just having some fun. :smiley: )

7 Likes

You fiend! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Luckily McDonald’s coffee is still delicious when it’s cold.

4 Likes

O- too and I may not be the most powerful on here but I have a forked tongue and a tail. Which gives me a whole different set of skills :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m exceptionally normal in terms of my bodies morphology. I have no allergies, no double-joints, and I have perfect vision.

But I was born under a full moon, and all the planets in my astrological chart are in powerful in occult signs (Capricorn, Cancer, Aquarius, and Scorpio). I’m also really lucky, which helps in a lot of things.

5 Likes

I was born during a full moon too and I was just being silly. I do know they say rh negs sometimes have tails and exceptionally long tongues. I don’t. Unfortunately. I do have the extra vertebrae and green eyes.

6 Likes

AB Rh negative here :blush: iv read sooo many theories regarding my blood type. From personal experience it really affected my chance of having children. Iv suffered 3 miscarriages and 1 ectopic , not to mention even getting pregnant was takimg absolute ages. I have managed one full term pregnancy and my child is fine and healthy but the pregnancy was full of uncertainties and under constant observation. It definitely affects that aspect of life.
@anon58416292 I also have the extra vertabrae and green eyes :grinning:

2 Likes

You don’t have that problem if you choose a rh neg partner. I never needed to have the rhogam shot. I believe across the sea they even administer it during the pregnancy (here only after birth or miscarriage) which is totally useless unless there has been trauma in which case it should be given within 72 hours. All a money making scheme, to say the least. The very least.

3 Likes

I’m Type O Negative as well. I’m trying to be a bit Clark Kent-ish and blend in with the population somewhat, lol.

1 Like

Haha yeh I kind off fell in love before iv checked his blood type

2 Likes