Needing urgent healing advice

So long story short my friends fiance is having complications with her pregnancy.
She’s in surgery now and I need Raphael to work as quick as he can.
Any advice?

I was going to evoke him in the south so he’ll work faster and annoint a green candle withasandalwood and basically plead on my knees to heal my friends kids.

This man is a brother to me so anymore advice would be appreciated.

With Raphael I found the best thing to do is to pour your heart out to him. He is one of the archangels who is closest to mankind. He legitimately cares.

Pray

I did.I begged and poured out my very soul to him and Jehovah.

Thank you Orismen.

Try visualising the syllables of his name RA-PHA (pronouned PHY) - EL around the area affected, like a triangle. Worked for me, good luck bro.

Thanks Lady Eva I’ll try this right away.

Lol don’t go with Jehovah, Yehovah or other pronunciations like this, otherwise you’ll summon an egregore created by religion and ignorant people.

I once posted a prayer to Elohim, that summons his healing, therefore Raphael by nature. Let me see… Ah yes!

Palali Elohim, El-Ha-Elohim, Rapha Elohim, Rapha Elohim, Palali Raphael.

It invokes Raphael the fastest I’ve seen.

I used more names than Jehovah.

but I’ll try that If I need to again.

The doctors were able to stop her contractions so things are looking good!

Lol don’t go with Jehovah, Yehovah or other pronunciations like this, otherwise you’ll summon an egregore created by religion and ignorant people.

I once posted a prayer to Elohim, that summons his healing, therefore Raphael by nature. Let me see… Ah yes!

Palali Elohim, El-Ha-Elohim, Rapha Elohim, Rapha Elohim, Palali Raphael.

It invokes Raphael the fastest I’ve seen.[/quote]

Interesting, interesting. Where is this from ? My workings with Raphael were strange and a bit terrifying, although “an angel of light” he was quite mad at me most of the time, and didn’t hestiate to tell me so…

I skryed with him in the dark mirror and would see a black mist cyclone like shape in the same spot about 8 feet tall, six feet behind me that when I turned around I expected to see something there, but it never was but when I looked in the mirror I saw it form again in the same way, a giant spinning mass. Strange stuff for sure.[/quote]

Oh yes, in my 30 days with him I saw that he can get aggressive, but never scary…at least not with me. I did ask him to detail his binding of Azazel, he is quite the badass if he needs to be methinks.

Good news!!

The doctors told my friends there was only a 20% chance of the babies living.

She came out of surgery a couple hours ago and both babies are healthy!!!

Thank you Raphael!!!
And Marbas who I added into the mix.

And used LadyEva’s method.

I was hell bent on those children living.