Needing tips on breaking uo a work relationship

So I’m wanting to bring chaos into the relationship of my supervisor and director (head boss} at work. The reason being is my supervisor is a cunt who contradicts herself in how she treats her employees.
For example she’ll yell at two people for talking but 9 times out of 10 she’s stopping people from doing their work to talk to tjem.
Even my main boss pointed this out today.

But enough details,
I want their working relationship to crumble to where he fires her so I can take her spot.

I know the basics of jar spells and have the ingredients to do the trick,but my question is:Should iI make a jar for each individual or should I combine the 2?

I want them to hate each other to where either she quits (or.dies) or she gets fired for her behaviour.

Thanks in advance.

MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:3290”]So I’m wanting to bring chaos into the relationship of my supervisor and director (head boss} at work. The reason being is my supervisor is a cunt who contradicts herself in how she treats her employees.
For example she’ll yell at two people for talking but 9 times out of 10 she’s stopping people from doing their work to talk to tjem.
Even my main boss pointed this out today.

But enough details,
I want their working relationship to crumble to where he fires her so I can take her spot.

I know the basics of jar spells and have the ingredients to do the trick,but my question is:Should iI make a jar for each individual or should I combine the 2?

I want them to hate each other to where either she quits (or.dies) or she gets fired for her behaviour.

Thanks in advance.

MK[/quote]

well, I’ll take TWF’s stand point on this
with strategic sorcery.

Well you can evoke. Ok.

so just cause more havoc in her career. So
any demons to just cause her havoc.

Then ask Paimon I think it is.
Ask him to make you look
like a good leader.

i think that literally should be it, honestly.

then kind of just make yourself look like you deserve that
position.

Then if you want more back up, evoke Belial to influence
people around you that you deserve that job.

sorry, I know I’m new, but honestly the only thing
holding me back is not having my astral senses
open. Causing me to be unable to talk to spirits.
:stuck_out_tongue: :’(

This is just my opinion on what I would do.

The Great Presidnt Gaap is making people hate each other.

Btw, you wanted few months ago do sometching with this, you just let it go, or the spell didn’t worked?

Use a vinegar jar with some crossing materia. Add needles and red peppers especially. Shake it up or burn black candles on it.
If you want the job yourself, do so abundancecombined with power/respect. A success mojo hand with a high John at the center would be very useful in this situation.

Do not work on her until you’ve gained the boss’ favor, that way your already in position to take her place when you work against her. Otherwise he may have a pet he’d give the job to over you.

If you want to make her look bad you need to cause chaos in the whole area she supervises. A boss will put up with an asshole as long as they get results. If no one listens to her then the director is more likely to intervene.

Sweeten your boss to you
Fuck shit up
Break up the boss and director

1 Like

Musta if your already working with Belial you should evoke him to give you favor from your boss or at least have him show you ways to do so.

1 Like

I think its due to Belial where I’m at right now.
You mentioned gaining my bosses favor.
Well the other day he pulled me aside and said I was his greatest employee and a great leader.
So I thank Belial for that.
My boss literally tells me he loves me.

So I know I’m next in line if this bitch quits or something else…happens.

Thanks for all the advice guys!

Oh one more thing.
If I make a jar to make these people hate each other should I do 2 jars or one with each of their names or some other link?

I have a link to my supervisor but not my boss.

1 Like

you use one jar.

1 Like