Needing advice on animal offerings-Sacrifice to Lucifer

So as I posted earlier,last night I contacted Lucifer to help me deal with a certain matter and to ask him to tell me what I must do in my next step towards power.

He was very blunt telling me I lacked discipline and must focus more on my work if I wish to advance.I must admit I have been slacking lately with my work and justifying it telling myself “Well I work 2 jobs now.” “Well I’m just too tired and not feeling it tonight.” And the big one "I dont have as much space and privacy as I’m used to because I had to move in with my parents til I can get my own place."
The truth is there are ways around all these things.I still have days off and if not a day I still have a couple hours between jobs to at least meditate and do some basic energy raising.And I can always wait for my parents to either leave or go to sleep because when they’re home the TV is blaring or they’re arguing at the top of their lungs.

Anyway after being told this and realizing my faults I asked Lucifer to send me a sign of what I should do next to not only increase our bond but to help me gain more power and knowledge.

Lucifer was silent.I closed the ritual and went to sleep.
I got up for work this morning at 3:30am being I have to be at work at 4:30am,got ready and headed into work.Now mind you this was mere hours after the ritual as it was conducted pretty late and being I fell asleep right after the ritual I had already forgotten the fact that I had asked Lucifer for a sign of what’s next.It turns out he wanted me to figure this one out myself hence his silence.

As soon as I walked into work my co-workers were looking under a table saying there was a mouse hiding underneath it.

One of my dumbass co-workers chased it out with a broom and tried to kill it with the bristle of the broom.

I yelled out “USE THE BUISNESS END DUMBASS!” And with one fell swoop I cracked the mouse on the head caving its skull in which forced his eyes to pop out his skull.

I watched as it squirmed and twitched as it died and as I watched it’s last few moments on this earth the name LUCIFER immediately sprung into my mind.I thought to myself “I HAVE to take this home” which is weird being mice usually make me squeal like a girl.I threw a rag over it and put it in a trash bag and said I was gonna go throw it away.Instead I went to the trash compactor outside and found some cut stone by the maintenance shed.I found a stone with the center cut out so I stuffed the small bag into the cut out and turned it upside down so I could grab it when I left work.

Throughout the day I kept catching myself whistling the tune of “3 Blind Mice” unintentionally.(remember it’s eyes popped out) which also felt like some kind of sign or message that this carcass was meant to be used for something.
So I decided to make a thread asking about it’s potential uses in majick.
The second reply I got was another member (thanks Gloalitz)apparently in Grimorum Verum it mentions Lucifer enjoys rodents as a sacrifice.I must have missed this when reading GV but I am going to read through it again to see what I can find.

Which brings me to my question:Who of you have performed animal sacrifices/offerings? Will it matter that the creature is already dead?
I feel like this was given to me by Lucifer to use as an offering.For what I’m not sure yet.But any and all advice on animal offerings would be greatly appreciated.As to how to present the offering and if it differs from other simple forms of offerings such as incense and alcohol.

I plan on contacting Lucifer before the ritual tonight but I would like to hear some experienced advice.

Thanks in advance!

MK

Any advice?
It seems like this forum is becoming kinda dead.Not many responses to my last few posts

1 Like

Why don’t you sacrifice yourself and leave animals alone.

8 Likes

Well if you read my post you would understand why I feel like Lucifer led me to this.I’m sure I’m not the only majocian here that has given an animal as an offering.EA sacrificed a chicken in his mastering evocation course to Beelzebub.Not to mention animal sacrifice is practiced almost daily in the Voudon tradition.
Plus the animal in question was dead already so I see it as not letting this animal die in vain.As I stated my coworker was beating it with the bristle of the broom and I simply took it from her to give it a quicker dead as it was already going to die.

How bout not trolling on threads that you don’t understand the concept of?
Telling me to sacrifice myself? Really? Are we back in grade school?
I’ve read a few of your posts and actually respected alot of what you had to say.I figured you have a more open mind but I guess I was wrong.Its not like I sacrificed a stray cat.I received a clear message from Lucifer and intend on following up on it.

ANYWAY,
If anyone has any actual advice on the matter I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.

MK

1 Like

so he is very blunt with you but not giving you such a small detail?
Why exactly do you think he wants an animal sacrificed?

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:6550”]So as I posted earlier,last night I contacted Lucifer to help me deal with a certain matter and to ask him to tell me what I must do in my next step towards power.

He was very blunt telling me I lacked discipline and must focus more on my work if I wish to advance.I must admit I have been slacking lately with my work and justifying it telling myself “Well I work 2 jobs now.” “Well I’m just too tired and not feeling it tonight.” And the big one "I dont have as much space and privacy as I’m used to because I had to move in with my parents til I can get my own place."
The truth is there are ways around all these things.I still have days off and if not a day I still have a couple hours between jobs to at least meditate and do some basic energy raising.And I can always wait for my parents to either leave or go to sleep because when they’re home the TV is blaring or they’re arguing at the top of their lungs.

Anyway after being told this and realizing my faults I asked Lucifer to send me a sign of what I should do next to not only increase our bond but to help me gain more power and knowledge.

Lucifer was silent.I closed the ritual and went to sleep.
I got up for work this morning at 3:30am being I have to be at work at 4:30am,got ready and headed into work.Now mind you this was mere hours after the ritual as it was conducted pretty late and being I fell asleep right after the ritual I had already forgotten the fact that I had asked Lucifer for a sign of what’s next.It turns out he wanted me to figure this one out myself hence his silence.

As soon as I walked into work my co-workers were looking under a table saying there was a mouse hiding underneath it.

One of my dumbass co-workers chased it out with a broom and tried to kill it with the bristle of the broom.

I yelled out “USE THE BUISNESS END DUMBASS!” And with one fell swoop I cracked the mouse on the head caving its skull in which forced his eyes to pop out his skull.

I watched as it squirmed and twitched as it died and as I watched it’s last few moments on this earth the name LUCIFER immediately sprung into my mind.I thought to myself “I HAVE to take this home” which is weird being mice usually make me squeal like a girl.I threw a rag over it and put it in a trash bag and said I was gonna go throw it away.Instead I went to the trash compactor outside and found some cut stone by the maintenance shed.I found a stone with the center cut out so I stuffed the small bag into the cut out and turned it upside down so I could grab it when I left work.

Throughout the day I kept catching myself whistling the tune of “3 Blind Mice” unintentionally.(remember it’s eyes popped out) which also felt like some kind of sign or message that this carcass was meant to be used for something.
So I decided to make a thread asking about it’s potential uses in majick.
The second reply I got was another member (thanks Gloalitz)apparently in Grimorum Verum it mentions Lucifer enjoys rodents as a sacrifice.I must have missed this when reading GV but I am going to read through it again to see what I can find.

Which brings me to my question:Who of you have performed animal sacrifices/offerings? Will it matter that the creature is already dead?
I feel like this was given to me by Lucifer to use as an offering.For what I’m not sure yet.But any and all advice on animal offerings would be greatly appreciated.As to how to present the offering and if it differs from other simple forms of offerings such as incense and alcohol.

I plan on contacting Lucifer before the ritual tonight but I would like to hear some experienced advice.

Thanks in advance!

MK[/quote]

1 Like

Cogitation where did you find that pic? It looks as if the majician is evoking Lucifer being he appears as a beautiful man but has a demons head attached to him.
And lo and behold! A dead rat in the circle!

MK

Like I said I asked for a SIGN on what to do next and things just kinda fell into place.The mouse coming into my possession hours later then a few hours after that I find out that Lucifer enjoys being offered rodents.

He basically told me I was slacking and I think he wanted me to put forth the research and work to figure it out on my own.
Spirits will do that from time to time.

MK

I don’t agree with unnecessary animal sacrifice BUT I eat meat and wear leather so I’m not going to be a hypocrite either, since animals get “sacrificed” most days to feed me - fish, plants etc as well.

If you’re going to kill a rodent the best and most humane method is via using CO2 (you can look it up online), failing that, use a large and very sharp double-edged pointed knife to stab through the heart area taking out the heart and all the major arteries at once, they’ll die very fast if you make sure to stab “through” them and not at them, and aim a second blow higher than the first to make sure you got the aorta and haven’t just slashed their stomach, which is cruel and not immediately fatal - you can look up diagrams of their anatomy online.

Doing this on bare ground is preferable so the knife can penetrate the ground and not bounce off a hard surface beneath the animal.

Beheading is harder if they usually freak you out, because you risk shearing off the top of the shoulders and their muscles and skin and then squicking out and not finishing the job promptly.

Bashing them is as painful and cruel to them (and terrifying) as it would be to you, a cat, any mammal, same with freezing which i read in another thread recently, they feel the cold and pain and panic just like you would locked in a freezer.

Bear in mind that most wild rodents don’t die easy pleasant deaths anyway - no vets to put them peacefully to sleep if they’re wounded, diseased, poisoned, or trapped - but IMO it’s wrong to buy domesticated pet rats for sacrifice because they’ve been bred over generations to trust humans and for gentleness, they have a different “contract” with us than a wild rat or mouse that lives on a knife-edge of survival anyway.

That said, given that you’ve already killed one mouse, are you sure you need to do this any further? I think getting an answer on that is important, otherewise you could be going into (literally) overkill.

And if you’re going to kill any animal, make damned sure you’re steeled enough to go through with it promptly and not get grossed out and leave it to suffer in mortal terror and pain for any amount of time while you get your shit together. I don’t condone the paths that require cruel sacrifical methods, I think they’re backwards and foolish, so I have zero patience for that, I’d honestly 99 times of 100 prefer to sacrifice a human in those cases.

Getting back to your hypothetical sacrificial rat/mouse, if the sight of rodents usually grosses you out, wrap them in a piece of towel, tightly enough that they’re immobilised and you can go through the chest in one or two blows (i.e., not them running about loose and you stabbing blindly) and do the stabbing thing through that, be thorough and fast.

Urban dwellers and most country people either kill or are accountable for the deaths of rodents as our local authorities (or farm cats) kill them during routine pest control, so as long as you’re not being an asshole and letting them suffer unnecessarily, I don’t see too much of a moral issue here myself, a quick stabbing is better than most poisons for example. And remember, a little blood and death sacrifice usually goes a long way.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:7, topic:6550”]Cogitation where did you find that pic? It looks as if the majician is evoking Lucifer being he appears as a beautiful man but has a demons head attached to him.
And lo and behold! A dead rat in the circle!

MK[/quote]

I had read both your threads earlier in the day, and was just going about my business on a Satanism tumblr by Aliester Nacht, and lo and behold I see that picture up there and find it highly relevant. Seeing as how I got that from a devil worship site, and indeed a rodent is dead within a circle, along with owls, skulls, and other emblems of black magic I think that this picture is none other than a representation of Lucifer being evoked by the GV tradition Globalitz mentioned in your thread.

It could, of course, have been a child, or a woman, or some guy…

Previous thread about this I posted in here.

So I spoke with Lucifer early this morning around 3am about the offering.He confirmed that it was indeed a sign from him but wanted a fresh sacrifice as Deathwish stated.He even got a little humorous and said I was becoming more observant of his signs…but I killed the offering too quickly lol.But he does indeed want a rat or mouse as a sacrifice.

He did however instruct me to do something with the corpse that will make it quite useful in ritual.He said it can then be used in baneful majick of course but he said if I put enough thought into it that it could be used for a few different things that could be quite beneficial to me.
Looks like this is going to be quite the learning experience.

Also he said he wants me to conquer my fear of dead things as I had the very traumatic experience of finding my father dead at age 13.

I can’t even look at road kill without spazzing out a bit so this will also help me deal with some past trauma.

MK

It could, of course, have been a child, or a woman, or some guy…

Previous thread about this I posted in here.[/quote]

All true. I don’t really like the idea of casual mammal sacrifice without training. Fresh flowers ate a good source of sacrifice as one does kill them when they are harvested.

Hideously sorry about your father, Musta, I cannot fathom the kind of trauma that created.

Animal deaths/blood, I’ve never used as I prefer to use only what my own vessel contains, but for simple dietary necessity when I eat meat; chicken, fish, etc…particularly if I have to kill an animal myself without intent to consume and it dies in horrible pain, fear, and whatnot, I give thanks for its life as I take it apart (for food), or as I bury it.

I’ve had to do the finishing touches to my precious darling cat’s handiwork many times as a child as well. Always expressed as much compassion and love as possible, then finished off the little furry/feathery creature, and gave thanks for its life/existence. Same thing in all my science courses as well. Dissection being what it was.

Naturally, with the whole Christian paradigm, I generally recited a passage of scripture and in the name of the Father, through the grace of the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (When destroying field mice at work, this was a silent process.) I recall a Native American quote from years back regarding being able to tell how advanced/sighted/enlightened a people was by how they treated their dead. As a child, of course, I extrapolated this to mean all dead. And further to mean that all dead must be treated with the utmost respect regardless of how they lived. This may not be my view currently, however, as I have not delved into the internal workings of my vessel mind in that vein lately.

Is fascinating the insights we, each of us, receive from Lucifer when we search out knowledge.

So Hitler painted this picture? LOL couldn’t resist.

1 Like

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:4, topic:6550”]How bout not trolling on threads that you don’t understand the concept of?
Telling me to sacrifice myself? Really? Are we back in grade school?[/quote]

Understand the concept? That is very funny.

I can tell you straight away, a Entity will like the sacrifice of your own Lifeforce so much more than a mouse or chicken…But keep on keepin on.

Were you trying to say give myself to Lucifer as I destroy who I am and become something stronger? Because that would make more sense.I wondered if that’s what you meant but you were acting more like a troll than someone who was trying to make a point.
Sorry if I misunderstood.

MK

If I remember both the GV and the Black Dragon specify that the mouse given to Lucifer is supposed to be alive. I don’t have my GV handy atm, but I did just look it up in the Black Dragon.

Also you’re in luck as the operation to conjure Lucifer in the grimoire is best done from 11-12 and 3-4 o’clock, when your parents would be asleep (unless they keep strange hours like I do.)

killing something to assist in getting over your fear of dead things is like becoming an antisemite to get over your aversion to nazism.

if you killed the mouse instead of just taking it outside, you’re an asshole.

if you killed the mouse because Lucifer told you to do it, you’re insane.

if you think the mouse died too slowly, you’re a fucking psychopath.

i have more respect for a mouse than i do any given human. i’m sure it did less harm to others than any of us have… and on that note, let’s hope that Lucifer never asks me to kill you with the end of a broom.

-Tj.

5 Likes

Damn didn’t expect this much blowback over a dead mouse on a black majick forum.If you read the post all the way through you would read that my coworker had beaten it and injured it severly by using the bristle of the broom.The mouse was suffering so I killed it quickly.And I was merely pointing out the coincidences between the fact that I had evoked Lucifer the night before to ask what was next and this happened.
And yes I consulted him again and he confirmed it was a sign from him.

I don’t really give a fuck if anyone here believes this to be a true experience or not.I’m just doing what I’ve always done here.Share my experiences with spirits and majick.
Dont for a second think I dont respect animals (and yes more than some humans) or I would have let the mouse suffer from what my coworker had already done.

But fuck it I’m done with this discussion.You guys feel free to continue calling me a crazy asshole and threatening me with a broom if you wish.