Needed help from an experienced sorcerer :)

Hello to everyone.
I will start from the beginning, when I was small in the evening when I went to sleep, I heard footsteps and shuffling on the floor, I also heard a knock in the walls and I always had cold spots on my body. I often panicked and had to sleep with the light on.
At school I did not want to learn, I was always lazy with everything.
I often quarreled with everyone and when I was 20 years old, the attacks of harmful Spirit intensified, I began to feel weak, often weakened and the heart accelerated and unevenly beat.
At that time I did not know that it was a malicious spirit attack but as a child I thought it was some evil monster.
As I grew up quickly I forgot about it and I thought I was just a black sheep because I was lazy malicious and nervous I thought I was like that.
A year and a half ago I discovered who Satan really is and I tried to contact him, but even then I did not know that I had with me or in myself a malicious spirit.
I wondered for two weeks why Satan does not give me signs that he is with me and one day I was attacked by 2 spirits in the form of 2 humanoid shimmering clouds.
One male second woman pretended Demons from Satan and used me for a few days after I guessed that something was wrong, they started to torture me openly.
after a few days of not sleeping and torture, I decided to kill myself, after the attempt I ended up in a psychiatric hospital.
began to give me medicines that, of course, did not help because I’m not mentally ill.
I wondered why I did not manage to contact Satan and that spirit told me that his presence in me prevented me from contacting Father Satan, after some time I connected everything with me and realized that they were with me all my life.
Those malicious spirits were destroying my life.
I tried to seek help on the Joy of Satan website, but those Satanists mocked me and said I would eat vegetables and I will be fine. So I started to learn about how to banish malicious spirits, but I just could not do it because they tortured me and disturbed me so much that all attempts did not work.
after many months of torment, I started to look for another solution and found sites that offer pacts and magical help for money.

I hired a Black witch to contact Satan on my behalf because I could not.
The pact went well and Lord Lucifer accepted me, in the meantime I also hired JD Temple who helped me a lot and gave me confidence.
JD is an amazing guy I recommend him.
I do not give up and I know that it’s only a matter of time when I clear myself but wonders why when I started a pact with Lord Lucifer to cleanse me from a malicious vampire, it’s been a week and a half now and I’m still under attack and even stronger attack.
After all, I made all of Lucifer’s terms for the pact except meditation, because meditate in torture will not happen.
And I wonder if Lord Lucifer influences me so that I can deal with it myself.
Because I know about him a little bit and I guess it may be that way.
So I am looking for a solution and I came up with the idea of finding someone who will help me on this site or at least give me some advice.
I also have a question Lord Lucyfer. Father Satan, does he hear me what I say to him in my mind or a voice if I have never called him myself before and the pact was created diligently by someone else?
Is it possible that he does not know that I fulfilled my conditions?
and I’m waiting for his move.
This malicious vampire often speaks my thoughts and often offends Lord Lucifer, Father Satan with my thoughts, is it possible that the Emperor of Hell thinks I’m offending him? And that’s why nothing happens (I know that the Emperor can affect me at a distance and that does not mean that he does not do anything for me)
I would never offend him, I respect him very much.
I created for him an altar, I often lit him candles with my own blood as a gift, I wrote him my own prayer in thanking him for the pact.
I often praise him, but not in a way that is not honest, but in a way that is from the heart because I really believe in this praise.

this is a report from Reading my aura by Someone from the Black Witch:
this client has entities like lesser Demon that drained his energy badly that affect his whole aspect ,
however this condition already rooted to his subconscious area.

I greet everyone and I am waiting for an answer, if someone helps me, I will not omit my gratitude :wink:

By the way, I recommend JD Temple and Black Witch Coven and I thank them for help they are amazing.

From my perspective, these people who you think are helping you are actually taking advantage of you and making things worse. They might not be able to see high enough to be aware of it, though. I’m sorry you were mocked by Satanists. IMO anybody who doesn’t show respect for the needs of the less fortunate isn’t the real thing anyway.

I understand you respect and believe in Satan, but you must move in the opposite direction if you want the attacks to end. You need to get out of Satan’s world (the spirit world), get into your physical body, and use Satan’s world as a mirror for your own physical ascent in worldly activities. It’s ok for you to still appreciate him. You just can’t live in his world. You can’t be that close. It’ll destroy you. I promise you the attacks will cease the further out you go. Once you have enough of a boundary, you will be able to use “Satan’s reflection” to experience joy in your life.

I used to be in your position, but with the physical world instead. I had to back out of it and form a boundary with it. Now I use it as a mirror to see who I am spiritually.

Back out of the spirit world and use it as a mirror to see who you are physically. Satan loves you, he just can’t be with you in such an intimate way or he’s going to accidentally eat you alive. Believe it or not, the stuff that’s attacking you is all part of Satan. Everything in the spirit world is ultimately him. That’s why you won’t be safe until you get out.

2 Likes

Why not just pay BWC to help solve your problem. You made them sound competent enough.

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your answers and advice.
I will start with @Satanswife answer.

I see your wisdom and I respect such responses very much, but I think that this is not what you say that I am too much bathed in Satan’s energy, because I was attacked before I learned the truth about him.
So that can not be it.
Unless I do not understand something, but I doubt it, I am perfectly aware of what you are thinking about and I will take it to heart.

I will now reply to @Meowlix

I know it’s logical and it would be stupid that I would not get it myself.
But the problem is that I’ve run out of money, and living in Poland and paying in dollars is like 4X more so you probably understand my situation.
from the next month I will live in a new apartment and the whole amount will be used to pay for the apartment and basic things.
But I do not give up and I hope that someone will help me. Or what I value, too, someone will give me good advice because good advice is never too much.
I like all of you here, I read you almost every day and I thought I should try because whoever does not play the lottery will not win.
I am waiting for further answers :slight_smile:

You probably did something to offend them? Im just guessing I dont know your situation nor feel like getting tied to it. But, the oddest vaguest feeling I am getting that the Being is annoyed your calling it Satan when it isnt Satan. If you wanna get to the root of the problem its best to start properly identifying things.

Edit:

And yes I understand your situation.

1 Like

Name what kind of thing maybe, and how they can discover the answer, before giving “helpful” answers like this? :wink:

1 Like

how I could offend someone, I was attacked long before I called on Father Satan.

Let’s take it easy, I know that his answer was some kind of first idea or feeling and I’m grateful that everyone gives something for my cause.
But the fact is you’re right, because I was attacked before I started to call on Satan.
so this person can not be angry because I call him Satan (and I do not call him Satan, because I know that the one attacking me is a malicious vampire)
And even if it were so let’s assume that I was not attacked in my childhood so if I call Satan, I call on Satan so if I assume that there was someone in my life who would like to influence me, why would that someone be angry because of that, I called Satan and not called someone Satan.

I’m just trying to explain to you what’s going on Thank you for your good intentions. :+1:

1 Like

Judge what you are given by how useful it is: small minds try to tear you down, cultists give you conditional freedom… etc. :wink:

2 Likes

Ha, I know what you mean, only I do not want to offend someone who gives me a helping hand because I would feel bad about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. He’s obviously dealing with a superior force. If you cannot fight it, it would make sense to reach neutral ground.

2 Likes

This is not a superior force but he is a strong attachment, because he was with me from my early childhood, and why would I want to negotiate with him when he tries to destroy me and is stubborn about it.
He wants me to be scared and doubt everything, and he does not care about neutral ground.
But I know what you mean, this is what the logic tells you but as you ask me questions and give me advice I will answer them and the picture of this situation will be pure.
Thank you for the answers I am waiting for more :+1::grin:

It was two weeks since the beginning of my pact with Lord Lucifer, and I asked him, among other things, to cleanse me of the malicious entities.
I did all that I promised at the time except meditation, but I can not meditate before getting rid of this harmful vampire, because it bothers me too much.
Good luck in meditation when you are tortured.

Does Lord Lucifer have no time? ignores me? Does the Lord influence me to let myself deal with it? or maybe he does not know that I have completed all but meditation.
Maybe he does not know that I can not meditate before we get rid of the vampire?

from what I know he hears those who have pacts with him.
So I know that the Lord can sometimes eavesdrop on me, and it does not bother me, he is always welcome.
I’m just looking for advice and I want to know what’s going on.

If you, or anyone else, are having thoughts of hurting yourself, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

Please seek help from a medical professional if that’s where you’re at right now, your thinking may be overwhelmed by your current situation, so reaching out for help in the offline world is important.

Here are some additional contacts, also for anyone else who finds this topic and is feeling the same way:

US: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

US LGBTQ Youth (the Trevor Project): 1-866-488-7386

US Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

If that seems too much to handle, consider joining this group that offers non-judgmental peer-support if you think it will be supportive:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

This might also help, if you can’t talk to anyone right now, no matter how supportive:

There is a walk-through on beginning to structure wards and other things for psychic self-protection, be it from astral attacks, negative energy, hauntings, or family who are trying to pray you into submission, in this topic:

Author & psychic self-defence expert Robert Bruce’s core affirmation is elegant and beautiful:

“I am loved and I am worthy.
I am safe and I am free.
I am powerfully protected.
I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.”

But please reach out for help in the offline world if you think you are likely to harm yourself.

2 Likes