Need to Translate E.A. Koetting's introduction and video(adding sub) for Developed nation which is South Korea(No, it is not communism stuff. Not, North One. Please, some history doesn't hurt you.)

Could you grant permission to do so? It could bring more patreons and more sub on youtube.

Need to Translate E.A. Koetting’s introduction and video(adding sub) for Developed nation which is South Korea(No, it is not communism stuff. Not, North One. Please, some history doesn’t hurt you.)

I major in English language and I am a native speaker of Korean language which is south one.

1 more Q. How do I block others from reading my thought and memories? Demons do it to me alot. They want my souls so much.

I suggest you use the search button for answers to your second question, and make a new topic for it if you don’t find what you’re looking for. Also, you’ll need to make an introduction post telling us a bit about yourself, and what your experience and goals are with magick :slight_smile:

About the rest, @Lady_Eva is the one to ask.

Good luck!

When it comes to BALG business directly like the videos you need to contact Timothy.

Try contacting (e-mail address) timothy at becomealivinggod dot com, it is his decision to make. :+1:

Thank you for your kind reply

1 Like

Thank you I’ll consider it.

Thank you, Banjax.

1 Like