Need to know if cursing is justifiable in this instance

Thank you for contributing. I went with a binding last night so I’ll see how it goes. Haha I know what you mean lol, that’s why I stay clear of wiccan forums, there are a lot of people who just turn the other cheek and make others feel bad about wanting some peace and safety. Not all wiccans by any means, just a lot of the new “Laptop witches” online these days who’ve never done any magick in their life like to tell others what is “Black & White” magick :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Personally, I’m very much of the path of what Belial wants said through EA koetting. Do what you will is no longer the law, there is no law. In that case, with that being the case, do whatever the hell you want to do to the guy. If the guy is tried to stop you from success, then do whatever the hell you want to do.

2 Likes

If you put it like that, then I get you much better now.
Yes, it is right. And you actually have taught me to not assume anything for the first time you read something.
Thank you, honestly :grinning:
Have a good day.

2 Likes

No Worries. :slight_smile: I love discussing magick with people. I don’t get to do it very often as I live in wales and most people are just 80 year old hardcore Christians lol. I also think its immensely valuable when people have vastly different opinions. For example, your comment made me genuinely consider if I was trying to absolve myself of responsibility, and thinking on that enabled me to know that I was happy to accept the consequence of my actions magically. So thank you also, you are the kind of person I like to discuss things with as it allows me to have thought provoking discussions :slight_smile:

Yep I’ll go with @DarkestKnight . I always start off with the least amount of cursing If possible. So I’d do a binding first and see what that does. If he escalates things, then I’d also go to the next level and consider a Force Exile on him or something else - Angels of Wrath is an excellent book. I’ve had problems with ahole co workers and most of the time a binding does the trick. What I do is a triple binding, which I’ve found excellent for stubborn cases. I use the bindings in 3 of the GOM books- Magickal Attack, Angels of Wrath and the Chaos Magick book , which has a binding ritual using the Olympic Spirits. The rituals are slightly different and work in slightly different ways Ive found. I tested this a few times and it seems to work much better than doing one binding, particularly on someone who is stubborn and a strong character.

3 Likes

What art have you done? I do only BJJ and Maui Thai :slightly_smiling_face:

30 years in WTF Taekwondo.

1 Like

Jeez