Need to know if cursing is justifiable in this instance

Background: Ok so I will save you the long he said she said. Basically, I have an issue with a lady at work. I have used Angels of wrath to force exile and so far, the work seems to be taking effect.
Now my problem is that her son also works there too. Since I have begun working to expel her, she is obviously having a troubled time which I guess will last until she gets the message and leaves the workplace. So, the son can see her suffering and has obviously put that down to the issues his mum is having with me. He is obviously really hostile but so far, I’ve been handling it.
Anyway, today I was walking through a walkway in work and the prick stepped out in front of me and tried to passively aggressively shoulder barge me by “accident”. He never managed to as I knew it was coming and stepped slightly out of the way and carried on walking to make it look as though I hadn’t even noticed.
I’m starting to think that I’m going to have to get rid of both of them. Especially given that he’s now taken to passive aggressive assaults. I’m a bit conflicted as I know that its his mum that is justified in getting cursed. But is he? I obviously want to wipe him off the face of the earth today as I’m so angry and I know its only going to get worse once his mum gets her magickal comeuppance. They say don’t do anything magically that you wouldn’t do in real life and to be honest the way I feel today I’d happily smash his face in with my own bare hands, but I have a notoriously bad temper when threatened so don’t know if I’m just in rage mode.
So, question is, Should I get rid of him too? What do you think? Is it childish to curse someone who tries to mildly hurt you physically?

2 Likes

I don’t think it is passive if he actually showed aggression by trying to hurt you.
I also think though you will be able to make a decision once you have cooled off. He does need to be dealt with, to what extent should be determined once you’ve calmed so there is no chance of guilt on your part.

1 Like

In my opinion, the son doesn’t really need to be cursed, as he is only striking out in defense of his mother, something that most people would naturally do. I mean, his assumption that you are responsible for the suffering of his mother is correct, after all, even if he doesn’t really know how you are responsible.

I think a binding would be more appropriate. You can bind him from acting against you in any way, and that would put an end to any passive aggressiveness on his part.

9 Likes

Thank You for the advice! I think your right, I need a day to calm down so that I don’t go apocalyptic on him. I guess your right about the aggression thing to. I just sort of feel bad cause he is just defending his mum. But his mum is evil so he should learn to stay out of his parents battles.

3 Likes

I have a jar of really nasty black Salt and sulfer i dropped some at 2 coworkers desks one has left and well the other is a complete twat waffle…

2 Likes

Yeah exactly, that’s why I feel weird about giving him the same treatment as his mum. It’s just hard to know what to do. I worry that if she dies of something like that (although she shouldn’t as all I did was exile but you never know). then I worry that he will be an even bigger problem than her.

I think a binding is good advice. I don’t really bind very often as I worry about keeping a connection to an enemy. But I guess if its a choice between bind or kill. Then the less severe is more justified.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Don’t look at a binding as a less severe option. Look at it as merely the first step, with the next one dictated by your target himself. Where you go from there is up to him

When I first learned martial arts, I was taught that the first step in defending yourself is to cause your opponent pain, so he understands that if he pushes, you will hurt him. 9/10 times, this will make most attackers second guess their actions. If the attacker decides to continue, then you can move on to breaking things, so simply look at a binding as a way to plan your next escalation, just in case it is necessary.

4 Likes

That’s a cool Idea actually. Problem I have is, one is a cleaner so doesn’t have a desk and the son is an engineer so his desk is the machine we sell. The machine tests isotopes so they would easily detect the sulphur lol. That’s the main reason I’ve been using angelic magick as its undetectable. But that is a really good idea if I ever get the opportunity.

Thanks for responding. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome Idea. I shall do that. It would give me chance to recoup and figure out what my next move will be. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly. if, after the binding, he doesn’t leave you alone, you can move up and take him out if you want to. At least you gave him a chance to stop so whatever happens is merely the consequences of his own actions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think that’s a wise move. Thank you. I will go with the binding. Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfeild also has a nice binding in there, I can use that. I will give it 24 hours though as right now I really wanna get him in a tangle foot charm and stop him coming to work so he gets sacked and if he resists, the charm will break his legs haha. But that is so harsh lol hence the 24 hour cool down. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That sounds like a good plan :+1:

1 Like

Pepper in your shoes - whisper to the pepper to keep the bs away

1 Like

can’t agree more. Do This ^ @woodswitch BINDING.

3 Likes

I have also used this where they would walk or touch ie right next to their vehicle

1 Like

Totally agree with @DarkestKnight Is what I would do and recommend.

1 Like

So you are not sure about what to do and you want to involve us so you can remove responsibility about it?
I am sorry if that sounds rude. But it is my feeling.
If I doubt I wouldn’t put anyone a curse if I was unsure…

1 Like

At the end of the day, whether it’s justified or not comes down to what you believe. If you feel it’s the right course of action, then that’s the right course of action. It may not be the most efficient, logical etc. but if it’s your choice, then that’s what you should do. Its your energy and you should spend it as you see fit.
Just a side note; I’d recommend against making such open posts, as a busybody may choose to interfere because they feel it’s immoral ( I’m sure you know the type )

2 Likes

I understand what you are saying but its slightly different to that for me. I’m asking if his actions are considered hazardous to other people. I’m taking full responsibility for my actions, part of that is taking the time to share opinions on what people deem to be an incident with someone that requires a magickal consequence. Having people share opinions is part of my magical analysis, It allows me to mull over possible things that could take place after the work is done. I could have done this alone as I have done for the last 20 years but I joined this site to see if learning with others will be more beneficial to my path.
Thank you for contributing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a good idea. I could leave some by his car. As for the woman she leaves her coat in the locker room hanging up. A sprinkling in the pocket might do the trick for her.

1 Like