Need to do a 'neighbour moves' type spell, no access to their front door... help?

Angels of Wrath is a bit of an intense work for this situation… and that’s saying it lightly.

2 Likes

Well … kind of.

But if you read the books I recommend, you will see it is more of a magical operation. Not simply closing your eyes and imagining the problem solved.

It is a question of cumulating power and charging your desire with it regularly.

Franz Bardon describe a similar technique in Initiation Into Hermetics :

By breathing through the lungs and pores of your body, you inhale vital energy. With the power of your imagination, press this vital energy into your whole body to the point that it radiates dynamically. At this point your body should be like a luminous power, a focal point or burning point. You could easily make the statement that it is an individual sun. With every inhalation, increase the compressed vital energy as well as the luminous power (…). The magician (…) knows very well that the vital energy possesses a universal character. Not only is the vital energy a carrier of his ideas, thoughts and wishes, but also the manifester of his imagination. He can attain everything through this vital energy; however, to realize this is a matter for the plastic imagination.”

It takes time and so requires discipline, but it works.

3 Likes

they are intense neighbours, I can’t even walk on the floorboards without them banging on their floor or put something down on the counter without them banging. They’re actually pathetic and the worst part is that they’re both over 60. I would expect better from people their age.

1 Like

If you read the book you will understand what I mean. The book is for when you are in a seriously violent environment and need to be delivered from it. It’s not be used for normal circumstances or casually, but for really serious cases when you need it and have a sincere need. The term “Forced Exile” is in the most serious sense of the term.

1 Like

Of course, nothing is ever that simple.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

send them a letter with a hidden sigil or msg

1 Like

Ooh I like you for that reply.

1 Like