Need to Cause Memory Loss/ Confusion

Hi guys

I’ll keep this short and to the point. Last night, in a very drunken state (I admit) I got sucked in to some drama which kinda involved me, but pissed me off incredibly. I was an emotional wreck afterwards and ended up very stupidly revealing some info to a number of people that I really should have kept to myself, and if the wrong person finds out about it I would be dealing with a really shitty situation. Arhhh such unnecessary hassle I’ve caused myself!

So basically, I need to find a way to cause these people to forget what I told them, or at the very least remember only the very vaguest details. This shouldn’t be too difficult, as all involved were pretty intoxicated when it happened.

I’m thinking some sort of jar spell maybe? That seems like a simple solution, plus I could include all their names in the same jar. The thing is though I’m not sure what exactly to include in the jar. I’m thinking some sort of cloudy liquid (for confusion) but was wondering if anyone else knows of specific herbs/ spices linked to this sort of thing? Or if anyone knows of another method maybe?

I don’t know any spells (not my speciality) but try Ba’el for making what you said invisible, he can make things you said be less permanent and visible than words written in the surface of a pond.

[quote=“Akasha, post:1, topic:6826”]Hi guys

I’ll keep this short and to the point. Last night, in a very drunken state (I admit) I got sucked in to some drama which kinda involved me, but pissed me off incredibly. I was an emotional wreck afterwards and ended up very stupidly revealing some info to a number of people that I really should have kept to myself, and if the wrong person finds out about it I would be dealing with a really shitty situation. Arhhh such unnecessary hassle I’ve caused myself!

So basically, I need to find a way to cause these people to forget what I told them, or at the very least remember only the very vaguest details. This shouldn’t be too difficult, as all involved were pretty intoxicated when it happened.

I’m thinking some sort of jar spell maybe? That seems like a simple solution, plus I could include all their names in the same jar. The thing is though I’m not sure what exactly to include in the jar. I’m thinking some sort of cloudy liquid (for confusion) but was wondering if anyone else knows of specific herbs/ spices linked to this sort of thing? Or if anyone knows of another method maybe?[/quote]

What Eva said,plus a few other means.

I know an air elemental,who specializes in memories and the mind.He is known as the patron of scholars,because he helps people remember,though he can also help people forget.In fact,his definition on the website that I found him on is:

‘’… is the keeper of all memories. He is both the soothing voice of a grandparent telling tales of times gone by and the tempest of forgetfulness that turns our once vivid memories into a foggy haze…‘’

In fact,you could summon that elemental,Bael,and additionally,an angel called Acheron.There is no way to fully verify the effectiveness of that angel’s influence,since I made him delete the memories of a whole bus of strangers after I was humiliated in front of one(rather not get into it because I made him make me forget too!),however,he called out to me when I needed memory wiping magic.And then you could tell those three what you want,and I’m sure everything will disappear.

But,if you want a job done right,you’ve got to do it yourself.I believe that the following method is much better suited for you,since you are not as adept in evocation(if memory serves me right),and I believe it to be a successful one.I’ve done it for the exact opposite reason before,to implant false thoughts and memories so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work the other way around.

Should you choose this,place the people you told this to under a binding spell(a poppet binding spell) and soul travel out of your body.

Once outside,go to the northwest,and draw a Chi-Ro or Labarum in front of you with your astral dagger/wand/hand/whatever.

Then see it growing and growing,until it is big enough to become a door.Push your will into the labarum,your will to journey to the past,and watch it sink so deep,that it glows and makes a dent in the fabric of reality.

Make that dent sink more and the Chi-Ro fades more and more,disappearing.Go down that tunnel,and find yourself in the past,in the exact moment when you first delivered to them the knowledge.

More specifically,RIGHT AFTER you told them.See them thinking it over,pondering.And then simply pause time.Now,soul travel INTO them.Go in through the eyes.If you have more people,then there is no particular order and if you know how to split on the astral plane then you can go in anywhere.

Once down there,you will find yourself in a library of sorts.This varies from person to person.Sometimes it’s an office with file cabinets,and sometimes it’s an ancient library in the jungle with scrolls.To each their own.For me,it’s often a bunch of interconnected orbs moving.

The memory was fresh there,in that moment,so it will probably easy to find.Either the brightest glowing orb,or most glowing scroll,or whatever.When you find the scroll,orb,crystal,book,file,whatever,take it into your hands.

And then gaze at it.Look at it.Recount the exact experience and exact things you told them.The emotions you felt when you said it,the emotions you felt when it happened,the humiliaton,the shame,the fear.

Push these feelings into the item,and then leave the library.Soul travel to the skies,until you see a rope or ladder.Climb the rope/ladder out of their body.

Once out,return to the present/future,still with the scroll/orb/book/file in hand,and charged with all those negative emotions.And then break it in two,crush it under your food,tear each page out,shred it to pieces,burn it all in indigo fire if need be.

Once you’ve thrown it all down,see the energies released into the ethers never to be seen from again.EVER.

This next part is helpful,but optional.

Now imaging the person in the present,see yourself pulling them out of their body.And then tell them to forget the thing you want them to forget.See a beam of indigo light,going from their Ajna chakra to yours,absorbing the memory if even a shred of it were to survive,and then shove them back into their physical form.

Return into your body.Meditate on what you have done,until you have no emotions left.At all.State your intent,command it to materialize,push your will out through your right hand if need be,you musn’t let your experiences on the astral plane be just that:experiences on the astral plane.You must make them as real as the memories of the past and the hopes of the future.

Ground yourself.And do some divination later on.If it failed,repeat.

Thank you so much guys! :slight_smile: Arcane I’ll PM you tomorrow re a quick question about this method… Got yet more drama to deal with tonight, boo!