Need to block a witch from reaching me

What do I know about healing? :slight_smile:

Please tell me more about this.

You said you do reiki?

1 Like

Ah! Iam sorry! No I did go to a reiki master that knew Reiki, the witch, do know reiki. Sorry. I dont. I did recieve reiki.

https://exemplore.com/wicca-witchcraft/Witchcraft-for-Beginners-How-to-Cast-a-Jar-Spell one web site you can google - I when you bury the jar make sure to cuss and have it full of energy so that it feels like its alive. Google it there are a shit load of ideas remember the jar is a representation of you. It however needs to wards shit off… I have broken mirrors and spirals of metals that were drilled. Make it yours that is what matters.

Please, before posting, any further, introduce yourself here:

It’s one of the few rules here.

5 Likes

Thank you! I will now read this.

Also if someone are very kind here, I can send you a picture of me and her so you can read her what she really wants me? The thing is she seems to control my mind very easy, and that is why I did write Im in to meditation and fitness, Im not weak, so she have very big powers. She just snap with her fingers and I do as she wants almost, very fritghtening.

1 Like

She is in control of your aura bro, You’re giving her too much credit, Are you familiar with the techniques of aura Affirm? just bind her bro you can easily create a mirror too you just have to imagine like it’s surrounding you all the time for example a bright light surrounding and binding me from __ name of the person every time, Imagine the white white expanding like the sun brighter as possible in every breath that you’re taking do meditation on this daily for 10 minutes even more twice a day and before you go to sleep I can assure you no one will touch or betray you any longer this is her weakness trying to control you give her a taste of her own medicine and program your aura to sending it back to sender, Belive me at some point when she will get arrogant and naive her own negative energy will hunt her, She is insecure and weak you’re giving her too much attention…

2 Likes

I can also guide you to blocking her from hurting you. If you want to message me i can work with you. I will say this. I believe attempting to block her completely is a mistake. I think focus on redirecting her attacks and breaking her hold on you is smarter. It will take her longer to notice. I like to be a little sneaky. Make a poppet of yourself to take her spells sent to you. Do a spell to block her spells on you. Then put a shield around your home and yourself. Put her in a box and burry her. In that order.

What of yours does she have?? You left something with her. That needs to be gotten or the ties to you broken. The entities she works with are powerful which is why she’s so powerful. They will protext her if you try to take her powers and stop her from doing magick in general which is why I said be very specific when casting. You of course can do what you like, however this is my advice.

Do the witch jars. Put brick dust/black salt around your house. I can give you recipes. To think you’re going to get involved in this area and not practice magick is a mistake in thinking. You want to deal with people who practice magick, honey, you better learn how to defend yourself at the very least.

5 Likes

Oh lol. Well I’ll still help ya.

4 Likes

@Aiden_Crow please Do help. Just remember she will feel it and come for you. Be prepared. This person can not defend themself. Maybe it will take more than one practitioner to guard and help him or her. I’d like it if you worked on it. I can work on the blocks and help @gudmar1 learn to make shields etc.

4 Likes

Love and compassion are far more stronger than her entities tho, I would recommend him not to fall into the trap and cursing her this is her weakness not his, As long as he can keep his vibrations up be happy in the majority of the time and overcome her emotional blockage challenge he will be good more individuals should charge his shield but only if they are trustworthy Cause even prays can be actual toxic if done wrong, Don’t even get into astral fights with her you don’t want her entities hunting you 24/7 searching for opportunity to mess with you astrally, What I learned from my experience don’t seek for revenge never because the more you’re focused on this hate you’re far more weaker and venerable unless it’s a real harsh bully or you actually know how to clean your self afterwards and know what you’re doing be prepared tho if this individual from the occult the demons can hunt you, But if you have powerful aura who cares lol.

1 Like

I never said curse her. I said bind her from attacking @gudmar1. There is a difference. But everyone works their own way. Personally, i come nice first. Not everyone does. And if i can not stop someone who is actively involved in trying to hurt me or someone who is asking for help, I find nothing wrong with cursing the FUCK out that person. They WILL learn a lesson and maybe not go trying to hurt others from the lesson. That is my job. What about all the other people whose lives this person will destroy without intervention?

I am not assigning myself judge and jury. But if that person has no issues with hurting others then why should I have an issue stopping them? Isn’t that what magick is for? So why would i want to bind my OWN hands and let innocents who can’t defend themselves get hurt when they come asking for protection? Lol! I love, protect and heal. But when needed i will destroy without remorse. Does that make me bad? Lol. Honestly. I don’t care.

3 Likes

Facts :slight_smile: I agree lol just be aware of the consequences you don’t always know who are the guards of the individual, Also don’t be obsessed release on all of your hate and immediately afterwards focus on cleaning your aura , Just like crying you’re releasing the karma on the individual and then you need to focus on laughing and smiling:slight_smile: that’s just my perspective, No matter what I have a constant routine of cleaning my aura before I sleep because of my past terrifying experiences, Before doing any step against her and in referencing to curse her make sure you know what you’re doing cause when I took my self to the extreme I saw very unpleasant things at night, But when I started to clean my aura it went to disappear

1 Like

This…This statement is what is giving her power.
Your conscious thoughts truly believing she has more power then you are when enables her to attack you.
You are the one who creates your reality and no one else.
You are the god that creates this reality.

Bind her.
Strike her down.
Evoke the gatekeepers.
Call forth the spirits to strike her down.

4 Likes

Thank you @SilenceLover for your words of wisdom. They are noted.

1 Like

Kid needs some Nergal.

2 Likes

I can also help you if it comes to that, but i’m pretty sure everyone here is already doing a solid job helping you the best way they can.

1 Like

Godmorning, and thank you everyone, she probably knows about all this already.

Iam truly blessed to be here, what a helpful community, and what a nice welcome, again thank you.

I cant really bury anything in the dirt right now because it is winter here where I live. I will figure something out.

I will send picture in PM of me and the people she have been destroying my relationships with, the witch is trying to get me reported by the police also. One of the people, the most important, I dont have a picture of just name and birthdate. I will just send some of you pictures and you can help me with what you can.

I did this “puppet magic” EA talks about in the video, but she learned how to dodge this magic as I lost the first doll. The first doll was very successfull though.

I can message you all the pictures.

1 Like